Thread: Hi From NY

Hi From NY

Hi! Everyone I am new. I have two wonderful lovable little fur babies (not that little- but to me they are) Rio who is 5 and his brother Nicholas who is 4 both buff colored Cocker Spaniels. Rio is a lighter shade then Nicky. I spend all my time with my guys. I spoil them rotten but they are fabulous. They listen extremely well. Nicky just came to live with us a year ago because we wanted Rio to have a companion and what better then his brother. Hope to get to know you all.
    Rio&Nickysmommy

Welcome to PT! I have 2 dogs,Kodie & Lucy.Kodie is in my signature.

Love your Kodies picture on here. Thanks for the welcome.
    RIo&Nickysmommy

Welcome! I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, and 3 bettas. You can see Roxy in my signature .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Welcome

Welcome to PET TALK!!!!!! Hope you like it!!! I am owned by one shih tzu named snuggles!!!

welcome here!!! we would love to see pics of your boys!! I am from New York too!! where are you from?? I live in Binghamton! I am owned by 3 horses, 1 calico cat, 1 calico bunny, 2 turtles, 15 fish, 21 chickens and 2 dogs- a 1yr old bloodhound named duke, and my brand new addition today 8 week old jake black lab puppy!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Welcome from another NY'er. Where are you located? I am just outside of Rochester. You're pets sound absolutely beautiful, I'd love to see their pics.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Hi fellow New Yorker. I am from Long Island Garden City. I have to figure out how to get my two guys pictures on here. I am lost most of the time figuring our how to get images on these things. Wow you have a house full of pets. Thats neat. Wish I could but I think hubby would throw us all out. He loves the dogs but anymore and he might give us walking papers. WIll figure out how to post pictures. Congrats on your new puppy.
    Rio&Nickysmommy

WELCOME TO PET TALK !!!!!

My name is Lut, and I am from Belgium! I am owned by 4 gorgeous cats, a bunny, and lots of fishes in our pond. You will love it here, PT is a wonderful forum!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

TO PET TALK!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR FUR BABIES PICS!!!I have a Chihuahua named"CHICA" She is brindle coloring, which is rare in chihuahuas.

G'day mate & welcome to Pet Talk.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Welcome to PT!
    Your pups sound adorable.
    My name is Courtney, and I'm from Arkansas. I'm owned by two dogs (Frisk & Ethan), two cats (Melani & Khaith), plus many others.
    I hope you enjoy it here! I certainly do.

Welcome I am Nikki i am owned by a female tabby named Zippy.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010