Thread: Ringo

Ringo

Ringo,

You sure are pretty and are my favorite breed of longhaired cat (my favorite shorthaired cat is the Abyssinian). I have a Maine Coon female here named AC. She is almost 14 years old now. Anyway, congrats on being Cat Of The Day!!!

Ringo! What a HANDSOME boy you are! It's no wonder your purrents can't be upset with you for your kitty shenanigans!

Have a happy COTD and please stay out of the sewers!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Gorgeous Ringo

Ringo: As a beautiful Maine Coon Male you remind us of our "Neko" [passed over the rainbow bridge]
    You and your many antics has us grinning from ear to ear. But you also have us holding our breath in fright please be careful when outdoors....dogs that chase can kill [that's how we lost our "Neko"--and crawling around down in the sewer is not good either].

I can't believe you actually love to get into WATER......hmmmm that's a first!

You stay safe and out of harms way, you precocious kitty! Have a wonderful life and congrat's on being the COTD--we wish you many years of fun and happiness.

Catnip to you, from Pearl Keiko June

Ringo

Ringo you are so adorable ****** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY & YOU DESERVE IT && GET ALL THE TREATS YOU CAN ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ringoe know that yu are having Fun,but please be careful.
    You might get caught by a Dog,or go into the sewer and not be able to get out.
    Then Your Guardians would feel so bad.
    Please use you head Ringo.
    The Found Ctas All Love You and want you to have Many More Yeras with us.
    We are sending an Action Packed MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW To Roving Ringo COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

riveting RINGO

Meow, Hi Ringo -- My KatMa says you are riveting; she can't take her eyes off you.

You are one mighty fine pussycat and an excellent choice for Cat of the Day. Meeeow, your outdoor life has scared my purrents silly. They have visions of you NOT getting away from that naughty dog who chases you; and the sewer part -- what if you could not get out?

Your life of adventure and outdoor antics may be lots of fun but, mew-mew, my humans [and me too, purrr] think you would live longer and safer as a strictly indoor kitty -- or perhaps like our late Sasha, the Queen Calico who was a kitty who enjoyed supervised outdoor excursions. Mew, because we already love you we know you are too, too precious & dear to be harmed by other animals or awful people [some are true cat-haters]. And after the sewer episodes-- it should be off limits to you, darling boy.

Ringo, a snuggle boy like you is the best kind of cat companion a human could ever have. Live long & prosper -- in good health, safe from danger, always loved and adored. You, Jasmine & Rocky must party big time today...you are our

Me, Norman the Cat and my purrents send you & your sibs lots of hugs & kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ringo

Congcats of being COTD Ringo. My Maine Coon is just as mad as you and I love him to bits. You Maine Coons are something really special!!!