well when I did my first introduction it was primarily about my critters(as well it should be!) but now that i have been here for a while I thought I would tell you all a little about me!!
I was born in Long Beach California, and moved to New york when I was 10. I have lived in numerous places in NY and went to many different schools. When I was 17 I joined the New York Army National Guard. I left for Basic Training Two days after Graduating from HIghschool(first time away from home)and did not return till 5 months later. two months after that I met my now husband. He was also in the New York Army National Guard(he was a recruiter full time). After 2 yrs together we got married and had our son johnny. When my son was 2 months old me moved to Albany new york, for my husbands new job with the national guard. after being a home mom for 9 months I was offered a Full time job with the national guard. I took it and moved to binghamton and for two years my husband stayed in Albany and then NYC. Binghaton was hwere we had actually owned our home and got married. my hubby only saw us on weekends and holidays. But our marriage was stronger than ever. My husband finally decided after 20 yrs in the national guard to retire and come home!! it was so great!! I was still working but i had only been at it for ten years, wheni found out dec. of 04 that i would be losing my job with the army for medical reasons. I was devastated!! I had found out that i had Macular degeneration in my right eye. I was 90% blind in my right eye, and that it could possibly effect my left. so after 10 1/2 yrs in the national guard i was forced to give it up!!! My last day was 31 march 06. So now i am unemployed, and on disability, but suprisingly enough very happy. I get to spend all day with my animals and my children. My son is 6 now and is at schol all day but, I put him on the bus and get him off. but this is my life. sorry i dragged on, but i just wanted you all to get to know me. by the way hubby and I have been married for 7 yrs now and I am going to be 29 in august!!! ughhhh......oh well atleast i have one more year to get used to the idea of being 30!!! ha ha ha ha!!