Thread: Hi Puddin'!!

Hi Puddin'!!

Good Morning Sweetheart! Aren't you just the cutest little DOTD? Such an adorable picture to greet us on our computer screen this morning. We would love to have to bring your stuffed hedgie to us. We would play with you as much as you want. Anybody can see how cute you are and you sound like the perfect little doggie and companion. We know why your family loves you so much and is so lucky to have you. What's not to love about you doll face? Please have Mom give you some extra special kisses from us today. We wish you and your loving family continued happiness always!! Congrats!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in ~Hot~, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Puddin'

Hello Puddin'! You are adorable!! Cairns are so cute. I hope you get extra belly rubs treats and hugs and kisses today. I love your picture!!!

Gerkyhen

Those dogs are the sweetest!

Pretty Girl Puddin'

Hi there cute Dog of the Day
    Your people did such an awesome job describing your life and what a sweet picture of you having a treat
    It must be tough getting all that love and attention all day, every day...lucky dog you are
    In reading about you, it sounds like you are one lovable dog who is greatly loved and pampered.
    You have a wonderful life indeed....and now more people know all about you.
    Thanks for sharing your story with us today.

Have a long, happy life with your people and stuffed hedgehog. We wish you a day of celebration with lots and lots of dog cookies.

Jasmine's mom

What a darling little dog you are Puddin'! It sounds like you have an awesome home now, we can see how happy you are. It was nice to meet you cutie! Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PUDDIN'!!

Oh Puddin', aren't you just the cutest little Cairn girl. I can just bet that little tail of your's is always wagging. I am so glad you found such a great family to make your own, enjoy your treats, belly rubs and car rides sweetie. Congratulations of being our very special Dog of the Day.

Puddin', I couldn't pass up the opportunity today to tell you how adorable I think you are! I have never seen a Cairn in your color. You're just a gorgeous puddin' pie!

I hope you have a fantastic day filled with love and treats!

Congrats on DOTD you deserve it sweet one!

Hey there, Puddin! You are so adorable, snacking on your treat in that photo. I hope you get lots of treats and hugs and kisses today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello there Puddin,

Looks like you are hard at work chompin down on that treat.
    I am so pleased to meet you today pretty girl. Many happy congrats
    on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Puddin, *cute* doesn't even begin to describe you in your Dog of the Day picture. You are beyond cute, even *adorable* doesn't seem sufficient to capture your essence. You are a heart stopping, head turning sweetie and definitely the stuff that Dogs of the Day are made of. Your people are so lucky to have you in the lives....but I know they are well aware of that fact.

Now go get your Hedge Hog, you deserve special play time today.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Cogratulations Puddin for being chosen for DOTD!!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Hi there precious Puddin'! What a great name for one adorable doggie! Oh, you're a cutie Sure sounds like finally, at last, you found your forever family, that pack of humans that will cherish and adore you, always and forever! But what's not to love, right Puddin'? You bring so much joy and laughter to your people and to everyone who crosses your path! You are your family's official greeter and ambassador of doggie love! Now how lucky are they? Yes I too hope you and your proud people know many, many more years of devoted companionship, friendship and love filled days! You're the best, Puddin'! Hope you enjoyed an extra special "top dog" day, filled with loads of belly and butt rubs, hedge hog time, treats and hugs Congratulations to our most deserving and extra special Dog of the Day, Puddin'!!! Have your Mom give you a big hug for me!