Thread: NOW I'm finally back!

NOW I'm finally back!

I know I've been gone a lot and I'm terribly sorry. The computer was held back to be set up until today, the 12th. I've really missed everyone. The dogs are fine and so are the other pets, who we picked up the other day. THE COMPUTER IS FINALLY UP! YAY!!!!!
    Pictures of the dogs will be posted tonight or tommorow. Keep your eyes open!
    My neighbors have lots of pets... next door Brittany and Mariah have 6 bunnies and 1 eight week old Aussie pup! My other neighbor, Dana has a Border Terrier mix pup, his name is Moto and he's white with brown spots. My other neighbor has 1 wirehaired golden dachshund, 1 merle dachshund, and a 6 month old black lab puppy named Meggy Mae.
    Last edited by zoomer; 10-12-2006 at 05:18 PM.

Sounds like you moved into a very pet-friendly and loving area!! Glad to have you back -- can't wait for pix!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Quote Originally Posted by BC_MoM
    Sounds like you moved into a very pet-friendly and loving area!! Glad to have you back -- can't wait for pix!
    Yes, it is a pet loving area. Everyone's got dogs. Everyday I take Georgia to the park and we play frisbee, she's awesome with catching now! I've seen a few Border Collies, lately, too. Glad to see there's no runners, I mean loose dogs around the neighborhood. I was really cautious at first, bringing my dog around the neighborhood and all, I was worried some un-friendly dog would show up.
    I got all the pictures resized and ready. There's at least 100 of them so they'll be posted in seperate threads every week of so, 20 pictures per thread.