Thread: Should Bush Fire Rumsfeld

Should Bush Fire Rumsfeld

Maybe, maybe not....

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

No no no....

The slogan is

Only YOU can prevent Wildfires....

no mention of bushes

http://smokeybear.com/

In all seriousness.

Tomb and Mummy?

WTF?

What about sunny, money, honey....

That's why I don't like cartoonist.....they can't rhyme.

Fire Him??? Hell Yes... Remove Himself While He Is At It! We Have Never Been More Disliked Or Respected Less Around The World. Some Peole Think That Is Cool. It Is Not. It Will Take Us Decades To Repair Our Image And Reassume The Status (world's Most Respected And Admired) That We Have Maintained Since The American Revolution. These Cads Have Done America A True Disservice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob's Dad,

AMEN to that!!! I think they should BOTH step down. What a mess they've made of this country. I'm ashamed to be associated with either one of them. We need a woman in office!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

With all the other rats jumping from the sinking ship, I'm somewhat surprised Rummy hasn't already. Every other day you hear of someone resigning from the Bush administration.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

LOLOLOL,

We already have a woman president.

Watch T.V.

================================

Can we start with the people who didn't come out to vote, the people who did elect GWB and the people who took almost six years to figure this out?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBS DAD
    Fire Him??? Hell Yes... Remove Himself While He Is At It! We Have Never Been More Disliked Or Respected Less Around The World. Some Peole Think That Is Cool. It Is Not. It Will Take Us Decades To Repair Our Image And Reassume The Status (world's Most Respected And Admired) That We Have Maintained Since The American Revolution. These Cads Have Done America A True Disservice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more!!!! I have never wanted someone to go away as badly as I wasnt Bush to go. Don't care how or where, just go away.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

RICHARD,

I LOVE Commander and Chief on Tuesday nights!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD

In all seriousness.

Tomb and Mummy?

WTF?

What about sunny, money, honey....

That's why I don't like cartoonist.....they can't rhyme.

Bush & Rummy.......Tomb & Mummy. Sounds like rhyming to me.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt