Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lizzie's new 'do.

Lizzie's new 'do.

Lizzie in one of my foster cats. She is the almost unadoptable types. I like her, but she is temperamental and will resort to biting if she feels compelled to do so. And people want PERFECT cats.

Oh well, that is yet another subject. I just thought I'd share pictures of her recent lion clip (I did it myself!)

ps. please don't embarass the poor girl, she does have quite the saggy belly. (LOL)

lol the Lion cut looks cute.

Whats that little bulg on the bottom of her tummy? There was a cat for adoption at my work and he had that too. I just called it a second tummy but it would be interesting to know what it really is.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! She looks so cute and I noticed her "flubby" too Too bad she's an unadoptable as I'm sure she's gorgeous in full "bloom" too.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Her belly is just from lack of doing sit-ups. (LOL)

She is gorgeous with full coat. And she really does not mat too badly, but you can't comb her without a muzzle. So I thought she would be so much happier like this.

We are all still hopeful that someone who can live with her personality will adopt her. But like I said, there are SO many others, why choose a temperamental one?

ROTFLMBO Im sorry but that is the funniest thing I ever saw,she is such a cutie ,that cut is terrific Oh and as a lady would say,belly,what belly?

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Awwww dear Lizzie, why don't you try and accept the love and care that Jen is so good at giving and put your temperment on hold so you can be adopted out to a new and forever home. It's cats like this Jen that tug at my heart.

She looks so cute with her cut, even though she doesn't look to pleased with it.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I Hate To Admit It But I Laughed At The Lion Cut.
    Please Send My Apologies To Lizzie!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My Monty was 'unadoptable' too but the girl there talked me into getting him instead of another cat I was about to take.He was very sick with a very loud 'old man smoker type voice'.They were going to send him to another shelter to be put down because he was so sick.They had him on Clavamox but they obviously started it to late.He was there 4 months in the cage.
    Anyway...he has a side of him that is not to nice.He bites if he doesn't get his own way.He even bites at my legs sometimes.Or grabs our legs with both arms in anger.(Because he wants to go out in the Garage or breezway...there's too many tools so it's unsafe)And he gets mad if one of the cats is on his favorite bed so he stands over them while they sleep and trys to bite.He's a maine coon and does everything slow so it's not to bad a threat.We are CRAZY about him.He's a funny cat.He loves to play.And loves to follow us around.He's loveable too.We play with him every day so he gets his needed attention.He doesn't like too much attention though being a maine coon.
    I think your beautiful Lizzie will find a nice home if she's not too bad.We can't even imagine Monty not being here with us.He really needs us and vise versa.He makes us laugh and he knows we love him.
    Oh Plus his owner dumped him after having him since a kitten at 2-3 years old.A guy in his 20's.Monty showed BIG devistation from being abandoned.Poor thing.I'm glad he's here with us.We work with him daily.
    P.S.I am such a dummmy.I forgot the most important thing.Lizzie looks so Pretty in her new haido.I'm sure she'll find someone to love her forever
    Last edited by catfamily; 04-23-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Lizzie's new 'do

Oh Jen, Lizzie is gorgeous! Although she doesn't look too pleased with her new look. I think it's cute. It's so sad when a kitty is hard to place. It had to be traumatic for poor Lizzie to be abandoned like that, maybe this is her way of dealing with such cruelty. But with your experience, love, and care, I'm sure she'll learn to respond and trust again.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Halo has a belly like that. We call it her "booby skirt". When she sits down, it hits the floor and almost covers her back feet. You look wonderful, Lizzie.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

It's okay, Lizzie, all of us 'girls' understand a little pudgey belly. You are just unlucky because you are nekkid! It doesn't matter, you are still pretty. And, you don't have to mess with your hair, either!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Miss Lizzie!! I bet you are a real beauty!!! You sounds alot like our dear Boo, who was loaded with attitude. When I was in the get acquainted room at the shelter, she bit me!! I attributed it to the stress of being in the shelter. We were Boo's 4th home, but her forever home. Boo continued with her attitude until 5/11/04, when she left for the Bridge. knowing Boo, she still probably has the attitude. She was the best friend I could ever have! Lizzie, you may turn out the same way!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ahhh I think Lizzie's new hair 'do is sweet
    I wanted to do that for Coco since she is getting older and has ummm a hard time reaching to groom herself lol!
    She will be 15 next month!
    Cats are just like people, none are perfect and it's to bad that so many kitties don't get placed because of it!
    And don't worry Lizzie we all have a little ponch

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

Well Richard has been saying we need to get Rumor a Lion's Cut for the summer but we weren't sure how'd she look. Now I know! I'm sure the belly would be a close match too cause she's not a trim girl.

Lizzie you look adorable!

From Decker with Love