Thread: eye surgeon

eye surgeon

Tomorrow I get to see the eye surgeon. I'll be SO happy to get rid of this #$&^%^$ cataract! Maybe I won't have as many typos on PT! I HATE seeing with one eye.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What a relief that will be for you! Are you just going in for a consultation tomorrow? And, hey, by the way, my name's Kari. I read a lot, but, don't post much anymore, so, I wasn't sure if you would even know who I am!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    What a relief that will be for you! Are you just going in for a consultation tomorrow? And, hey, by the way, my name's Kari. I read a lot, but, don't post much anymore, so, I wasn't sure if you would even know who I am!
    It's for a consultation tomorrow and the surgeon will look at my eye further. I'm sure he'll want to operate. Kari, of course I remember you! I remember you as guster-girl when I first came on.

well good luck to you david!!! hope all goes well!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Bro you know i am thinking of you and hoping the consult goes well, yes mate you will be so much better off when you have that eye all fixed up,good luck my dear friend.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Bro you know i am thinking of you and hoping the consult goes well, yes mate you will be so much better off when you have that eye all fixed up,good luck my dear friend.
    Oh Sis, I really thank you for all of your support amd the support of the rest of my family here at PT! I think everything will go well, but I guess I can't help thinking about it a little. I'm just happy that it isn't a complication of diabetes. When I get out of surgey, I'll be singing, "I can see clearly now. . ."

As long as you aren't singing too loud! And no heavy lifting for x? weeks afterwards, I forget how many it was, but I know you'll follow doctor's orders, as eyesight is VERY important, so you can see your kitties and Pet Talk, too!

A young diabetic friend of mine (age 18) just had one eye operated on for Diabetic Retinopathy, and has to wait a bit to get the other one done. I thought of you, and am glad you "just" have a cataract! You'll of course be in our prayers!

Good luck, David. Think of the surgery as a solution to your problem. I think you'll be amazed at the difference it will make for you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    As long as you aren't singing too loud! And no heavy lifting for x? weeks afterwards, I forget how many it was, but I know you'll follow doctor's orders, as eyesight is VERY important, so you can see your kitties and Pet Talk, too!

A young diabetic friend of mine (age 18) just had one eye operated on for Diabetic Retinopathy, and has to wait a bit to get the other one done. I thought of you, and am glad you "just" have a cataract! You'll of course be in our prayers!
    Karen, I'll have to mention the "no heavy lifting" part to my boss! He'll love that part! Karen, I'll sing it in my rich tenor voice.

(((hugs))) David, so glad that it's almost taken care of! Good luck!

Hope all goes well for you!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    (((hugs))) David, so glad that it's almost taken care of! Good luck!
    Jen, I just came back from the eye surgeon. My surgery is scheduled for June 12 on rte. 48 at the surgery hospital behind Max & Erma's, going towards Forbes reginal. I figure you might where that is. I'll make a thread and tell everyone else. CAN'T WAIT!!

Yep I know exactly where that is - woohoo soon you'll be able to see!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Yep I know exactly where that is - woohoo soon you'll be able to see!
    Jen, it seems like every medical proceedure I've had done has been done somewhere in Monroeville! It's kinda weird!