Thread: Oh man, I LOVE Feline Pine.

Hybrid View

Oh man, I LOVE Feline Pine.

It is much more awesome than any of the other litters that we've tried. Has anyone else tried it? How do you like it? It seems like it gets rid of the doody smells a LOT faster, too.

I used a bag once just to try it several years back. It was nice but found it to pricy to use on a regular basis.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I think it's the same thing but up here it's called Feline Fresh and it comes in regular or clumping. I've completely switched to the clumping and I won't use anything else right now. The price is OK for me because I only have one kitty so I don't go through very much. It does track more than clay litters but I can deal with that. I love the fact that I can scoop and flush. It's awesome.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    I think it's the same thing but up here it's called Feline Fresh and it comes in regular or clumping. I've completely switched to the clumping and I won't use anything else right now. The price is OK for me because I only have one kitty so I don't go through very much. It does track more than clay litters but I can deal with that. I love the fact that I can scoop and flush. It's awesome.
    Wow, really? I don't think I've seen the different varieties. Here, it just looks like pellet stove pellets and breaks down when your companion uses the bathroom. We want to get one of those litter boxes with the mats that grab the litter off of the feet. Yes, scoop and flush is very awesome.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    We love it too. Since it is so pricey, we put a couple of cups in the bottom of the litter pan and use cheapo clay litter for the rest. The Feline Pine sure absorbs the urine and keeps the smell to a minimum.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 04-23-2006 at 12:17 AM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I use it on my rabbit cage on the tray under the wire. it really does get rid of the rabbit urine smell.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98
    We love it too. Since it so pricey, we put a couple of cups in the bottom of the litter pan and use cheapo clay litter for the rest. The Feline Pine sure absorbs the urine and keeps the smell to a minimum.
    Isis took to the FP right away but Soni did not so we are still using a bit of clay litter on top, as well. I hear you about the absorption and minimal smell! Before I had cats, I never knew something so rotten and stinky could come out of something so sweet, cute, and cuddly.

Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady
    I used a bag once just to try it several years back. It was nice but found it to pricy to use on a regular basis.
    Yeah, it is a bit pricy (especially for our budget) but it works out well for us.