Thread: I need help naming the new babies!

I need help naming the new babies!

So far, I need two boys and one girl name but I know that I will need more. Any suggestions? One grey boy, one grey girl, and one boy that looks like he may be a tortie.

o.O .. Are they dogs?? Anyway.. I'll try to think of something

Girl(s) - Tami (Tammy) , Sarah (Sara) , Sugar, pepper, Honey, Ginger, Lila, Nina, Cathy, Gena (.. Gina), Cara, Callie, Carry, Zoe, Delilah, Dana, Jennah (Jenna)

Boy(s)- Brandon, Logan, Resse, Mikey (Mike, Michael, Mitchel) , Jerry, Tommy(Tom), Buzz, Hinge, Fogg, Shadow, Sky.

-Tell me if ya like 'em?
    I've been frosted

For the girls- May, Baby(lol, typical), Nora, Nicki/Nicky, Maya, Mimi, Kiki
    For the boys- Orion(I love this name lol), Thomas, Jet, Jackster, Earl, Spooky

These are few that came into mind good luck with the new kittens and naming them!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ginny~
    o.O .. Are they dogs??
    they're CATS! this is cat general.

how about Manny, Hammy, Rumble, Smudge, Jolly, Minnie, Dolly, Smitty, Young'n, Chowder, Zeeba.

hope this helps!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

WEll right now it's in General..
    I've been frosted

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ginny~
    o.O .. Are they dogs?? Anyway.. I'll try to think of something

Girl(s) - Tami (Tammy) , Sarah (Sara) , Sugar, pepper, Honey, Ginger, Lila, Nina, Cathy, Gena (.. Gina), Cara, Callie, Carry, Zoe, Delilah, Dana, Jennah (Jenna)

Boy(s)- Brandon, Logan, Resse, Mikey (Mike, Michael, Mitchel) , Jerry, Tommy(Tom), Buzz, Hinge, Fogg, Shadow, Sky.

-Tell me if ya like 'em?
    Nope, kitties!

They're all great. Not too fond of Tammy or Jenna but I like Sarah, Ginger, Lila, Zoe, and Delilah(for girls)! Jerry, Tom (as in the cartoon), Fog, Shadow, and Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby'sMom
    For the girls- May, Baby(lol, typical), Nora, Nicki/Nicky, Maya, Mimi, Kiki
    For the boys- Orion(I love this name lol), Thomas, Jet, Jackster, Earl, Spooky

These are few that came into mind good luck with the new kittens and naming them!
    I like Maya and Orion the best out of those ones!

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    they're CATS! this is cat general.

how about Manny, Hammy, Rumble, Smudge, Jolly, Minnie, Dolly, Smitty, Young'n, Chowder, Zeeba.

hope this helps!
    I like Hammy, Smudge, Dolly, and Chowder the best out of these ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenisrubber
    I like Maya and Orion the best out of those ones!
    Cool! I hope you find the right name for the kitties! It took us a while to name Henry My dad kept saying names like Nascar and Starbucks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby'sMom
    Cool! I hope you find the right name for the kitties! It took us a while to name Henry My dad kept saying names like Nascar and Starbucks lol.
    Nascar? Poor kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenisrubber
    Nascar? Poor kitty!
    Lol yeah my dad loves Nascar. I sort of like it, but a name?!
    Oh yeah I thought of a few other names: Riza, Mustang, Winry, and Neko. Neko means cat in Japanese I believe. The other names are from one of my fav shows, and I thought they sounded kinda nice for a kitty.

These are some names i like mostly girls,Xanadu,Georgia,Brandy,Tiffany,Holly,
    Harmony,Melody,Jasper,Jantz,cannot think of anymore right now, good luck choosing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Are you sure that the boy that you think is a TORTI is a boy???? Male tortis are very rare and if my memory serves me, they are usually sterile....I am sure the other cat folks out there will help with what I said.
    Nine is Fine!!

I have to agree, I think you might find your tortie is indeed a sweet wee girl.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

hmmmm
    ivy, tutu harry apple bean plum
    funny names but i love funyn names!

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??