Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I lost my littel Buddy today

RIP Buddy

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave him the greatest give love can offer- peace and rest when he most needs it, and putting his comfort above your own. Your tears will help heal your heart.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Aww what an adorable face. I am very sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking and feels like you got punched in the stomach. Someday his memories will cause smiles instead of tears. He had a long and happy life with you and you did what was best for him. He thanks you for that too.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

What a cute little guy he was... I'm really sorry for your loss , most of us on PT know how heart-breaking to lose a pet. Please take comfort in the fact that you will be in my thoughts today. RIP, sweet little Buddy.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy. I always thought he was an adorable little dog, lying there with his kitty friend.He was a loved and lucky boy that you were there with him right to the end.

Rest in peace, Buddy.

RIP, sweet little Buddy, watch over your kitty and human friends from the bridge.

I lost my little Buddy today

I am so sorry for your loss of Buddy.. Wittle one Buddy now go to play with all the other Rainbow Bridge PT angels beloved ones.. RIP

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Buddy lived a great life for 13 years. That day you adopted him was the greatest day in his life and although he's no longer with you I know he's in heaven looking down on you. I'm very sorry about Buddy.

Unhappy

Enjoy the RB Buddy!! I dread the day Snuggles will die. Luckily she isn't very old. Buddy thanks you for the happy life he lived on this earth!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand where you're coming from and it's a very difficult thing to go through when you lose a pet that means so much. I lost my chihuahua 11 yrs. ago and my heart still aches for him. I couldn't bear to part with him, so I had him cremated and I put his ashes in a pet urn I ordered thru a catalog. This urn is a teddy bear that has mohair, metal joints, and suede paws. I have him sitting next to my bed with his pictures on the wall. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my dog. Please send a PM if you'd like to talk. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. Buddy's crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge and is now whole and happy and waiting for the day that you and he can be reunited.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Rest in peace little Buddy by the RB. You were much loved and will be greatly missed by your family.l

Oh Buddy, You are adorable.

I sure do love the photos that are posted with his Memorial story. The one taken with Julie looks like it could be on a card.
    Buddy has such a beautiful form, his fur appears so soft, so clean.

You gave him a wonderful life, and you can take pride in knowing that he did not have to suffer when he passed.

Please tell us more about Buddy.

Buddy sure was a piece of work,that means good.Buddy has indeed crossed over RB and somewhere along I hope Buddy came upon Jeb, my little boy.I truly know there running and jumping.Jeb loved to play ball.Jeb went to the bridge on Saturday the 3rd.I keep coming unglued and falling apart.The Lord got a good one in Buddy..Bob