Thread: forget it

forget it

I asked a question & it was too sexist so I deleted it
    Last edited by king2005; 04-21-2006 at 10:52 PM.

Ummm, who's your friend been dating? I thought that was a required skill!

I never liked them before I met my boyfriend, Its a skill he has Its like an unwritten rule... Men give backrubs and sympathy whether they like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    Ummm, who's your friend been dating? I thought that was a required skill!
    Not sure I want to know.

I did ask her why not & she answered Lazy

ohhh my hubby gave me one just last night!!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

no point...
    Last edited by king2005; 04-21-2006 at 10:53 PM.

guys don't like to give backrubs
    No, they don't like to GIVE them, but ask a guy FOR a backrub and he's nekkid quicker than you can blink!!!

I was dating a guy and we were at his sister's house at a party. There was this girl there and she proceeded to announce that she's a massage therapist. Man, I had NEVER seen anything like it. All the guys in the room sat there with their shirts off waiting their turns. A pathetic bunch they were.

Needless to say, I'm no longer dating the idiot (yes, my date also waited his turn while I stewed, having no way home from the party).

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

8. I guess it depends on the guy..

my dad gives my mom back/shoulder rubs all the time

If someone had started a thread stating "women don't (pick your subject)", they would be getting flamed for making a generalist sexist statement.

There are men who give backrubs, there are men who don't. I give Jen backrubs all the time, she does the same for me.

Your friend is way off base, tell her she should be careful not to make gender-biased statements like that. Plus, that way she's giving guys a pass to get away with it. I know guys (straight and gay) who like to give and receive backrubs, and those who do not, pretty evenly split.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    If someone had started a thread stating "women don't (pick your subject)", they would be getting flamed for making a generalist sexist statement.

There are men who give backrubs, there are men who don't. I give Jen backrubs all the time, she does the same for me.
    I'm with you there LH.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

My hubby often has to give me back rubs as i suffer from aching muscles all the time,so for him it is no big deal and i too will give him one if he needs it as well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️