Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Freddy!!!!

Fabulous Freddy!!!!

Freddy, looking so hansome in your red bandana!!! Where are you FAT?? I do not see any extra ounces on you!!!! Maybe your Mom is confusing your with your sister, Shelia. Dear Freddy, the perils of being an outdoor cat! BUT, it is so great to see that your are looking VERY healthy despite having FIV. Being an indoor cat has it's advantages, as you know!!! Have a fun day chasing Shelia and may there be laps available all day for you to relax on!!! Be well and many more years of love and fun! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

OOPS, you started this thread just 1 second before me... ! So, you win: I am deleting mine

Here is what I wrote:

Handsome Freddie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, what a handsome hunk you are, Freddie!! I'm sorry you have FIV though !
    Be sure to get tons of extra treats today, and don't worry about your weight; you look perfect to me!!
    Happy COTD-day, Freddie!!

Freddy, you are quite statuesque in your picture for POTD.
    You seem to be thinking mysterious thoughts...I do hope you live a long life; with mom's care, i'd bet on it!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Fabulous Freddy!!!!

You are so adorable & deserve ****** CAT OF THE DAY && CONGRATS ***** gO for those catnip toys & play play

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi Freddy! You are magnificent in your snowy coat!

Your mewomie is certainly a great photographer because I can't see any fat on you

I am very happy to see you healthy with FIV. I know two healthy kitties with FIV at the shelter where I help, there were born with FIV and are now more than 3 years old. They always have a special place in my heart.

Gorgeous Freddy, I wish you a long and healthy life in your furrever home and with your sister, and many treats for your very special day

Gorgeous Freddy

Aren't you a handsome cat--and such a great poser for the camera

We're sorry to hear about your "diagnosis". We took in a stray with FIV and treated him with good food/medicine and love and he did just fine. Good luck to you, sweetie.

We think it's geat that you fun inside and chase your sister [feline?] that will give you lots of exercise--although you don't look fat at all to me.

Take care and congrat's on being the COTD--we enjoyed meeting you.

Pearl Keiko June

Freddy you should try waht we Found Ctas do,telling Our dad that we are NOT FAT.
    We are Fluffy,or Big Boned.
    Or pleasinly plump.
    We are glad to see you Freddy as Cat Of The Day.
    You are so sweet,and we know that you deserve that honor.
    Gary,The Found Cats Porchies send Freddy a Massive MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW For Being Our New COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome boy! I'm glad your purrents are keeping you indoors now. A cat can live a long life with FIV; I know of cats well into their teens.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, Freddy, you are just wonderful. I haven't made it to COTD for a while, but after seeing your handsome face this morning, I just had to post! You are much safer inside, and we hope you do live a long, healthy, happy life! You are indeed a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a fashionably handsome man you are Freddy! I love your milky white fur and pretty green eyes! Conrats to GORGEOUS FREDDY!

The solution

I am sorry that Freddy has to continually remake this tough decision regarding laps, but here is my advice:

For a cat, the "Dad's" lap is better and should always be chosen when available. For a "Dad," the "Mom's" lap is better as his head tends to be too heavy for the cat's lap, and he might get a claw in the head should he try this, anyway.

Therefore, the solution is - cat sprawled on Dad's lap, Dad sprawled on couch, head on Mom's lap; Mom frequently reaching over to stroke cat's fur. Dad might try to tempt her to enlarge the radius of her strokes, but she should resist doing so until circumstances are more circumspect.

Now, Freddy, you know how to proceed. Choose your lap wisely!

Has anybody been to Missoula lately? How's the weather there? Good, I hope.

Ooooh, those big round eyes and that lovely white coat! - Freddy, I have four lovely furladies all clamoring to get a look at the screen; I have the feeling you'll have stolen even more hearts on Pettalk than just my girls, though, before the end of the day. Have a wonderful special day, you handsome boy!!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

The Love Bandit, in his bandana. Good to hear this happy looking fellow is having a good life, whatever the circumstances. The other posts regarding FIV seem very encouraging. Good luck, Freddy.

Freddy!!! A huge smile crossed my face the moment I clicked on your fabulous photo! And yes, you sure are sportin' in your spiffy red neck gear Did I mention my heart melted, looking into those luminous green eyes...? THUD!
    I'm so sorry to hear of your health issues Freddy, but it sounds like all is well on the health front, now And yes, chasing sister Shelia may not be as fun as chasing outdoor critters, but ooooooooh, so much more "satisfying!" It was such a pleasure getting to know, sweetheart! I hope your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight has been, and continues to be filled with lots of love, fun, treats, warm laps and solitaire! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day, FAB FREDDY WE LOVE FREDDY!

Fabulous Freddy with his Fancy Tail!

Oh My Goodness -what a DARLING boy! Such a great picture of your little man. A big kiss on your forehead and lots of chin scratches to you, Freddy, for being today's cat of the day!
    Susan
    =^..^=