Thread: Just want to indroduce myself, and say HI !

Just want to indroduce myself, and say HI !

Hi, I am new to this. I have eight pets, six cats, and two poodles. Actually, now I only have five cats because my Son just settled in his new house and took his cat with him. My poodles are 12 and 11 years old ( Teddy and Brigette ). My cats are all young ( 18 months ) and their Mother is about 3. The people two doors up moved away, moving van and all. They set up a bag of food on the side of their house and left their cat. I started taking care of her, she had always been kept outside ( not good in Ohio ). It took several months but she began to trust me. She had four kittens, and I started to care for them too. I hired a trapper to help me live trap them, so I could get them all altered. After they had surgery they were so much more friendly and seem to depend on me, so I brought them in. They seem comfortable around my Husband and myself, but they don't like strangers at all. I could'nt find homes for them because of this, so I decided just to keep them. I never had cats before, in fact I really did not like them, but I am so in love with my little cat family I don't know what I did before they joined into my life. I am happy to have found this site, because I sometimes need help and advice, and it is just so nice to meet other pet lovers. My name is Lois, and I live in Ohio. Lois

well welcome!! you are very sweet to take those cats in!! good for you!! now all you have to do is post pics for us so we can see just how cute they are!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Welcome!!! I am from Ohio as well. My name is Heidi, I am owned by three great danes, two cats, and two horses. I am also a newcomer to this forum and I just love it. Sounds like you will fit in well. I am very familiar with poodles as well, my Mom has 6 and I have always grown up around them. Again WELCOME!!!

G,day Lois, and welcome to PT.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

A great big a welcome!!! You will really love this place. It is addicting.

I am Jen and have 16 cats and foster more for a rescue group.

I can't wait to hear more about the kitties.

Welcome

Welcome to PT!! How nice of you to take in the cats. How could anyone just pack up and leave without their cats???!!! I am more of a dog person but would like to see pictures of your cats and poodles. Have a great day!!!

Welcome to PT!!

HI!

Welcome to pet talk!!! Im sure you will fit in right away and feel like part of the pet talk family! I see you don't have a signature yet! Well i make many of the siggys you see now around pet talk and I occasionally look around at all the newbies who don’t have siggys and offer to make them one! If you would like me to make one I will need the following information private messaged to me...

1. Name(s) of pet(s) you would like on your siggy
    2. An individual picture of the pet(s) you named
    3. Any additional information you would like on your siggy (colors, names, symbols, shout outs, ect.)

It should take approximately 1 day for me to make.

Thank you and welcome!