Thread: Zoe

Zoe

Zoe,

You are one gorgeous kitty. Gray & white are my favorite colors for a cat. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day! By the way, I'm in Maryland too

Hi Zoe.....
    We;re so happy to hear that your life on the streets ended in 2000 and you have had such a loving home for the past six years
    It looks like you are one pampered kitty there on the cushy sofa
    We have a black and white cat too who looks a lot like you--so I immediately had a soft spot for you

We hope you have years and years of happiness and good health-you are one lucky kitty and we are thrilled we got to meet you today.

Take care, sweet one

Pearl Keiko June

Blog Entries

Zoe

Mew-mew to you, sweet Zoe! CATgratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

My KatMa thinks you must have got lost and that your first humans will never get over losing you.

Now that you live with such a wonderful family who all love and adore you, sweet Zoe, do you think, meeeeow, it might be a good time in your life to become strictly an indoor kitty? You are declawed; if you would need to defend yourself, or climb a tree for distance between you and another animal, how could you do it? Plus, such a friendly & gorgeous little lady like you -- mew, I can imagine someone just up and taking you to be their dear little pussycat.

Mew, Zoe -- maybe you should speak to your human purrents about this! Meerrrow, I'm so worried for your safety.

Have a wonderful day getting all kinds of adoration and love today. Extra treats might be a nice touch. Live long & prosper; live long with love, adoration, good health & happiness. Mew-bye from me, Norman the Cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore