Thread: Back and kind of sad.......

Back and kind of sad.......

so i got back from a 5 day weekend.......i got off work since last wednesday till today. we took a short trip from Chihuahua, Ojinaga, Presidio.....to Midland, TX, well........not........we turned around at Fort Davis and went to El Paso LOL, and then back home...........

thaq thing i´m sad is because i begged hubby to get me to petsmart so i could get dog food since its cheaper in USA than back home and i needed to refill just about now, so i HAD to check on the bettas and fell for some but i was nervous about getting some and had themn take a 4hr drive in the hot sun all way back to Chihuahua so i never made my mind and went to the Cat adoption section..............i always look at them but since i cant get one or my dogs think its food, i never paid too much attention but there was this cat..............dark body white legs and a blaze,light green eyes that spoke,a gorgeous cat, such great personality and she begged me to pet her, she was so cute and outgoing,........i felt sad cause i couldnt take her, still today i think of her and regret not being able to take her........she really got me and i´m not a cat person at all, i like cats but my devotion goes to dogs and this one just melted me i cant take her off my mind but i´m sure shell find a great home, shes such a great cat.........

sorry just needed to vent my sadness about that situation..........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Im so sorry, you sad, and I can really understand how you feel..I hope that some day you can get one..

OMGosh, I did the same thing!!:

here...

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I'm sorry that you are sad, hopefully she found a good home!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

That's why I don't like going to animal control. I know it's not the same but it's very depressing. I didn't even like going there when I was picking up a dog for rescue. I wish we could save them all.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hey! Midland is less than 2 hrs from where I live! Next time you're "in the neighborhood" let me know.

Oh I know how you feel - it's so hard to go to petsmart and look at the kitties. I feel so bad for them and I want to take them all home. I was never a 'cat person' either, I grew up with dogs, but when we first got our house my husband wanted a cat. I wasn't sure, but when I first saw my Belle I knew that I could love her. Maybe someday you will be able to get a kitty - are you sure that your dogs won't get along with a cat?

thanks, i really hope someday i can find a cat like that one she was THE cat.......

and regarding my dogs trust me they dont get along with cats, i dont want to go through that again, i´m not happy with what happened a while ago but better keep them away from them just to be sure.........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Ah I see, I didn't realize that there had been a previous incident with your dogs being around cats. That's too bad! But, when you are ready and decide to get a cat, I'd be willing to bet that you will find another cat that would be perfect. After getting Belle, I kept thinking that yes I love her, but I probably wouldn't love another cat because I just didn't consider myself a cat person. Then along came Katie, and I fell in love again. Funny how it happens. Someday, you'll have THE cat but in the meantime, it probably would be a good idea to keep your dogs away if something happened before.