Thread: A signature/graphics section?

A signature/graphics section?

Eesh, it seems you can rarely find threads in general anymore that AREN'T people offering signatures - or atleast lately. Maybe it's time for a graphics section? It's so hard to sift thru all of those threads.
    And maybe in that section you can have the size limit rule, so people aren't totally clueless when it comes to the "rule."

Just a suggestion.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I completely agree.

TOTALLY, 100% agree. No offence to those who have threads, but it seems as if that's ALL there is in General. People offering, questioning, and asking people to make sigs...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Yah! Where are the graphics!?

You read my mind once again Kay . I rarely go into general as it takes to long going through all of the graphics threads.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I think it's a great idea! Also, before posting a thread with the exact same subject as someone else has posted, take a look first - it's possible to have 40 posts showed on one page.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

This is a fairly recent phenomenon. I echo Randi's sentiment: everyone should check for other similar threads before posting one. Many of those threads could all be part of ONE thread. We want to keep this board as simple as possible, and not start creating a new forum for every new trend or topic, or the board will become unweildy to browse.

Folks, do not start a new thread just to say "now I wanna make signatures!" or "anyone wanna make me one?" There are many thread already started - join in on one of them!

Could this be put up as a sticky in general then so people see it?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'd rather post a new message in there, and "sticky" that. Will do so tomorrow.

Great . Thats what i meant a new message .

Some signatures are huge lines and lines of text plus pictures and blinkies- it is all very distracting. In my opinion, KMFAR's signature is a good example of a proper signature- simple, clean, attractive but not imposing.