Thread: Looking for Tippi's Mom!!

Looking for Tippi's Mom!!

Hi,
    My name is Diane B. and I also have a lab-chow mix that looks EXACTLY like your gorgeous Tippi. My "beautiful girl" is Bella Chica and she is 3 years old. I adopted her from a shelter when she was 10 weeks old...and she was a little black furball. Today, she is about 65 lbs. and her fur glistens just like Tippi's. She loves anything to do with water, she is a bit of a picky eater, quite intelligent, and she is a loyal and loving companion. I would love to send you some pics of her so that you can see how much they look alike!!

Tippi is a beautiful girl...may she be blessed with many happy, healthy years with you.

Diane
    [email protected]

Welcome! Tippi's owner isn't a member of PT though, Tippi was recognized as the Dog of The Day.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Although you came looking for someone that's not a member, I do hope that you'll stick around and tell us more about your "beautiful girl" Bella Chica.
    She sounds like a wonderful girl and I'd love to see her if you care to share a picture of her with us Needless to say we LOVE pictures around here!

I have a chow girl named Huney, a mastiff named Bon and a silly husky girl named Roxey...and my name is Anna.

Again, welcome to PT!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets