Thread: Callie

Callie

What a beautiful dog! I've always loved golden retreivers. Callie, you should be very proud of yourself for being chosen Dog of the Day!! Congrats to you and your mom and dad.

Oh wait until Logan sees you Callie! You pose so beautifully for the camera. Such a beautiful profile!! What a gorgeous "golden girl" you are! Many years of love and happy times await you with your adoring humans, I'm sure Callie! Congratulations to our sweet and lovely golden Dog of the Day!! Big hugs and kisses for Callie!

Callie, I'm typing this as my own Golden Retriever, Lilly, nudges my arm! I think today's selection for Dog of the Day is perfection! Just look at you, our Friday girl, with your ears blowing in the wind, enjoying life in Hawaii. You look like you are ready for anything!! Congratulations, Golden Callie, for being our Dog of the Day!

GASP! Callie's awesome beauty almost makes me cry! What a gorgeous photo of a truly outstanding, beautiful, sweet loving GR! SIGH!!!

Callie, you are a beauty, what a wonderful outdoor life you have in Hawaii and great parents who love you so much. Congradulations on being our most beautiful, fun loving Dog of the Day.

------------------

Callie is a buetiful dog golden retrievers are great. And she looks so cute with her ear like that

What a great picture! Every dog should be so lucky to know such joy. And she's just beautiful!

Callie, you are a beauty! But then, has anybody ever seen a Golden who wasn't?
    Congratulations on this special day from my Golden girl "Carina."
    Your mom and dad must be very proud of you and I'm sure you will all have a great celebration for having been chosen Dog of the Day. Many cyber hugs and kisses from a great fan.

Callie, you are a cutie!! How lucky to live in Hawaii!! Congrats to you!!

------------------

You do the Golden Breed honor today Callie by being our Dog of the Day! Enjoy a special treat today with everyone congratulating you My best friends are PURE GOLD too All 11 of them One mommy and 10 babies (5 weeks old)

Callie is such a beauty!! Congratulations, sweetie!

You are a real sweetheart Callie!!! What a dear little golden ret. you are. Maybe you'll get an extra ride in the car today. Enjoy the wind blowing in your face and the smells that are coming your way. You are loved!!!