Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Sammy

Sweet Sammy

You are soooo sweeeeet and loving. And you have such wonderful and diverse family. Many happy days are ahead for you.

Spunky's Mom
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 04-15-2006 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more

Hey Sammy! I love vocal cats like you, you are just like my girl Inka.
    It is great to read what you said, you are a very funny boy . You are right about that "human brat"; at first it will chase you and try to grab your gorgeous tail. But don't worry, you are fast enough, right

Many nose-kissies to you, Sammy

ps. Just found out that you are Lobodeb's cat!! Sorry for not recognizing you, and lots of congrats to your "purrents"!!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 04-15-2006 at 03:30 PM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Sammy you are a Hnadsome Cat,and its nice to hear that you have found your Furr Ever Home,and a Young Pal Payton to play with.
    And you are a Big Cat Sammy,we think that you should ask your Meowmie for a Bigger Litter Box.
    You look as though youve outgrown yours.
    The Found Ctas are sending a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Super Sammy COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sammy you are a delight!

Sammy......I was giggling while reading your info. you are so cute and funny
    It is wonderful that your humans adopted you from the "anti-cruelty place" I'm sure you are spoiled rotten and it's great that you are able to "put up" with your canine/feline/human siblings I hope they don't pick on you too much......you probably get your exercise from running away

You are one BIG cat. Very lovely too. We send you our love and best wishes and hope you have treats, cat nip and lots of kisses and hugs from your humans today. Congrat's!!!!!

Pearl Keiko June

Sammy, you are so handsome! What a cute and funny story you told about yourself! Congratulations on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thats OUR Sammy, it is, it is!!!

Sammy, I love that picture of you, it makes me laugh every time! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I recognized that adorable face.

CONGRATULATIONS Lobodeb on your Sammy being the COTD.

It was good to read his story on how he came to be with you.

Sammy I hope you have a fun filled day my dear, with lots of special treats.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS to Sammy and Lobodeb!
    It is so nice to see a Pet Talk kitty is Cat of the Day today!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Sammy lad, you are some kind of BIG cat!! You have similar markings to my Bhansioi! He's huge too! I wonder if it's the breed? At all events, you're a great looking boy! Your Mommy is lucky to have you as her other guy! I'm sorry the new human smells so funky! He won't always smell like that, I promise! Enjoy your canine, feline and human siblings and let them know that it's YOUR day! Happy COTD Sammy good kitty!

Hey Sammy.... you are a very handsome young man! And I love your story! I was laughing as I read it! You are so lucky to be a part of such a loving family! Sounds like you have a houseful of luvvins!

Congratulations on COTD! Have a good one and gets lots of extra luvvins from your Meowmie!

Well hello there Sammy! How lovely to see you honoured today!! It is good to read a little bit more about your story, and about the trials and tribulations you have to go through every day, sweetheart! All these siblings to get in the way of your eating and playing! The nerve of them!

I hope you are having the best day today as Cat of the Day! What an honour! Enjoy it to the full, you deserve it sweetie!

Hi there sweet Sammy! Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! What fun it was getting to meet you, learning all about the fab life you lead! It so heartwarming to know that such a deserving boy found his way to the bestest forever home! Yes, it does sound like fursibs Payton and Maggy keep you on your paws, but I have every faith that you have "things" well under control! And who'd dare to mess with a big, brawny boy like, anyway! What a guy! Congratulations to you adorable Sammy, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Hope you and your wonderful family are in the midst of a super special day of celebration Hugs and purrrs to you sweet Sammy from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Happy Cotd!!
    Nine is Fine!!

From a street kitty just hoping to survive, to a big, happy housecat with all the love and food he wants. Many more good years to you, Sammy.

Sammy wanted me to tell say thank you to everyone! We have really been spoiling him even more rotten today and he's taking it all in. 22lbs is a lot of cat to love, but he's tolerating us very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes