Thread: dog breeds

dog breeds

Hi everyone,
    Hi i thought this subject might be fun because then i can learn about everyones favorite. What you could do is tell me your favorite dog breed and if you have that type of dog them what is its name. If you dont but have a pet them you can put it on there also. In case you want to know me favorites it is and Type of spaniel and i have a lad/husky mix named Sandy. She is to cute. Oh yeah if you want to you can tell a short description of your pet.
    Thanks
    bye
    Leann

Here goes...
    Presley is a pure bred black labrador Retriever. She is reg through the CKC (Canadian Kennel Club), Her Reg name is Windriver Presley ( I didn't know what to call her as the Breeder puts her kennel name (windriver) in there. So that is what i picked as boring as it seems!!!) She is going to be 6 months old on May 11th. Labs are my favorate breed. Black labs i am inlove with, If i do get Presley a sister/brother oneday it might be a yellow though I am not too keen on chocolates.. Presley is Very active. She was bred for hunt. I can not wait to get out there and see how she does. Both her parents were also used for hunting ducks.. She is a real bird watcher. I think she is funny when she gets her eyes set on something and she points!?! Labs are just so loving and loyal and so very kind. I am amazed at how Presley moves and how well she is behaved and just in her personality. I think she is one wonderful girl.
    I will post some links if you care to learn more about labs..

WingNWave labs

Just Labradors

Presley's Album

Thank you for the websites both of you and i will check them out now. Well bye!!

~ALL DOGS COME WITH LOVE~
    Leann