Thread: Quality Mini Lop Rabbits For Sale- Oregon - Transport Avail.

Quality Mini Lop Rabbits For Sale- Oregon - Transport Avail.

Updated: 6/22/06

Seniors:
    I may have a couple senior does & a couple senior bucks here for sale by the beg of September. E-mail me on those I might sell....

Juniors:
    :::Chestnut Buck - DOB: 4/24/06
    Show?/4-H?/Stud/Pet*
    (missing chunk out of ear, it would be a "judges call" on showablity reasons). He has NICE type & would make a good stud buck.
    Make me an offer <----I do not want to see him end up in a pet store!

Upcoming Litters:
    ---RD's Fire N Ice - Ruby Eyed White x Velotta's Dean - Reg. Bkn Chinchilla, 1 BOB leg
    Kindled: 5/15/06
    6/6 kits
    1 bkn sable chin (buck) *may keep, if not - For Sale $35*
    1 smoke pearl (buck) *may keep, spoken on, if not - For Sale $35*
    1 sable point (buck) *spoken on*
    1 frosted pearl (doe) *spoken on*
    2 sables (does) *1 spoken on, other For sale $20*

---Milkhouse's Sweet As Sugar - Bkn Black (charlie) x Velotta's Dean - Reg. Bkn Chinchilla, 1 BOB leg
    Kindled: 5/14/06
    9/9 kits
    2 bkn blue (buck, doe) *Keeping the doe, may keep the buck?*
    1 bkn black (doe) *On Hold*
    2 bkn chin (bucks) *May keep 1, the charlie is For Sale $20*
    3 bkn frosted pearls (2 bucks, 1 doe) *The doe has been spoken on, I may keep the heavily marked bkn, the other reg. bkn buck is For Sale $30*

We have 5 VERY nice upcoming litters! Check out:
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/ilm1989/litters.html

If asked of, I can bring rabbits to the following shows:
    Wastington State Convetion - June 24 (TRANSPORT AVAIL.)
    (Transport from S/Cen. CA to S. WA)

*Also many transports are avail. up & down the west coast at this point of year. Check our show page to see what shows we may attend this summer/fall.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! 4-h/Youth/Mutiple purchase discounts. Yes, we ship (on orders of atleast $100).

E-mail us at:
    [email protected] or [email protected]
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/ilm1989/...nrabbitry.html
    For serious, local inquires, please call at (541) 955-1713

Transportation to all western states possible through the Rabbit Railway. We might be willing to ship, although we have never done so before. E-mail me for details. We have had successful transports to/from Canada, Washington, Montana, Oregon, California, Nevada, Texas.
    Last edited by Lana2006; 06-22-2006 at 12:54 PM.

Wait, are these real rabbits you are trying to sell? Online??

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Wait, are these real rabbits you are trying to sell? Online??
    I think so..
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I have a question for you: Do you know of any breeders who produce good quality Tans? I live in northern CA, but I'm willing to do some traveling to find one.

Everyone in my area seems to think I'm just looking for a light brown rabbit, which leads me to believe they're not as knowledgeable as they should be...There also aren't any available in rescue that I can find, except for one little one in New Jersey, which is farther than I'm looking to travel.

I really enjoyed your rabbitry's site, thanks for posting!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Yes, real rabbits, right online. Have sold rabbits successfully on the internet for six years now.

Try Joseph Kim, in Vernonia, Oregon. He raises AWESOME Tans (also Britannia Petites & Netherland Dwarfs)
    503-429-4299 [email protected]
    http://www.maliburabbitry.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lana2006
    Yes, real rabbits, right online. Have sold rabbits successfully on the internet for six years now.

Try Joseph Kim, in Vernonia, Oregon. He raises AWESOME Tans (also Britannia Petites & Netherland Dwarfs)
    503-429-4299 [email protected]
    http://www.maliburabbitry.com

How sad for those poor rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    How sad for those poor rabbits
    Agreed Please Lana2006, PT is not the place for selling pets, nor the internet IMO, but just PLEASE keep it off PT. Whilst you may be a good breeder and know more about bunnies than I do, even though I've had them in the past, you don't know where these bunnies are going and what people they are going to. You have some very sweet bunnies but I don't think anyone here on PT is that keen on animals being advertised on this forum.

Thankyou

Zimbabwe 07/13

Aw, too bad, I have NDs. My parents don't want any more but if they change their mind I'll be looking for a himi doe with good markings in her lines. I have a himi Sr. buck with 1 leg twards his GCh. from only one show. Not to brag or anything but he beat out 25 other dwarfs and the judge mentioned him durring BIS judging. He was bred by Ruby Rezac and Rita Stelzer in SD.
    Here's my Oslo:

He's really developed nicely but I have none of the newer pics online. Mybae I'll post when I get home.
    Actually, his ears are excelent in everything but the thickness. They are just the right shape and size, just so thin that they fly out to the side.

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z
    Agreed Please Lana2006, PT is not the place for selling pets, nor the internet IMO, but just PLEASE keep it off PT. Whilst you may be a good breeder and know more about bunnies than I do, even though I've had them in the past, you don't know where these bunnies are going and what people they are going to. You have some very sweet bunnies but I don't think anyone here on PT is that keen on animals being advertised on this forum.

Thankyou

Well I understand where you are coming from, especially this being a board of PetFinder, however I still feel I should have the freedom to post whereever I'd like as long as I am not insulting or hurting any other person.
    And just so you know, I meet everyone that buys rabbits from me. If they contact me on the internet, we ALWAYS meet at shows, in the area or at my home, so I can screen them & know where my animals are going. I take pride in the animals I breed & sell & would not want them to end up where they do not belong.

This is not a board related to petfinder. We are a separate entity entirely. I am glad to hear that you always meet and screen people, it didn't sound like it from your prior post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana2006
    And just so you know, I meet everyone that buys rabbits from me. If they contact me on the internet, we ALWAYS meet at shows, in the area or at my home, so I can screen them & know where my animals are going. I take pride in the animals I breed & sell & would not want them to end up where they do not belong.
    Ah, right. I see now, sorry if I sounded harsh. There have been breeders of pets here and on other sites before that clearly don't care where their animals end up and after a while you begin to get sick and tired of them, and you seem to begin to tar all internet breeders with the same brush. As Karen said, it didn't sound like you were different from your first post

Zimbabwe 07/13

Thank you for that link, I really appreciate it! Such gorgeous Tans...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I updated my post 6/22/06