Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your cat's FAVORITE things!!!

Diamond Dallas - scooping water out of the toilet bowl all over the seat, knocking things over, windows.

Rustum (was Blackberry) - tummy rubs, fishy wet food, his own well-blanketed love seat.

Thumper - trying to get my food, any cat toy, the cursor.

Nougat - a pile of blankets in the closet (away from the others), trips into the garden when it's sunny, taking over my pillow at night.

Taranis - peeing on anything soft (she's in iso and on medication right now).

Macduff - constant attention, tummy rubs, any kind of wet food.

LOS - jumping on other cat's heads, feather toys, being out in the garden.

Tom - food, food, food.

Ginger - leaning right against the heat vent and sleeping in the middle of my bed. She'll be 20 next month and I expect I'll like the same things when I'm in my 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    he LOVES being brushed. i brush him about a half an hour every couple of days. although he would have me do it 24/7.
    Grey Girl's the same way. Pick up the brush and you've got a Grey Girl in your lap. She always loves her SuperScratchers. They come covered in catnip and she will play with them, chew on them and even sleep on them.

Eepie's favorite thing is to be loved on........when you're on the toliet! I guess she believes she's got a "captive" audience! Whenever me or Mike go to the bathroom, Eepie's right there with us, jumping on the bathtub and giving headbumpies to our elbows until we give in to some chin rubs.

Weezie's favorite thing is to sit on her daddy's lap. If Mike is playing his video games or typing on the computer, that girl is right there with him, snuggled as close as she can get. She's a daddy's girl, for sure!

Neko's favorite thing is to use me as a couch I lay down at night to read my books a few hours before I go to sleep and within minutes, I'll have a Neko on top of me, snuggled with her chin on my cheek. It's great to be reading a good book with some purrs as the background music.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Luna: loves her "kitty light" (laser pointer), and sitting under the lamp of my computer table.

Lily: Her favorite objects to play with? Don't laugh, tampons!!! She would steal them from the package in the bathroom, and carry them around.

Kirsten

Cherokee: Sucking on Simba (My 7 year old a little overweight Orange Tabby)

Lake: Sleeping on top of freshly washed clothes and Ocean whitefish supper)

Simba: Running through the house attacking boxes or pieces of paper.

Pepper: Playing with a pink star cat toy, that is almost completeley torn to pieces.

Jasmine: Eating, Eating, Eating..oh and sitting in my lap while I'm on the computer.

Kansas: Anythign fulffy,like my fluffy pink pen, which she will pick up in her mouth and carryof under the bed,or her furry rat,which cost her meowmie her allowance.

Seafa: being outside, and gettign mummy annoyed because she will run away from her. naughty girly.

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

Oreo's favorite thing is to sit on Jack's back... she's always doin' that!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*