Thread: Pet therapy at the office

Pet therapy at the office

I work for the New Jersey State Office of Child Support Services and it's a pressure cooker on a slow day (and we don't get many of them). Well, late this morning I was helping a co-worker with some legal research when another co-workker came and said, "Come on, you have to see this!" Out in the courtyard the friend of yet another co-worker brought 7 absolutely adorable five week old puppies for a visit. There were several of us out there. For about an hour our work was forgotten as we held them, played with them, passed them around, and of course fell in love with them. Their little tails were wagging furiously the whole time as they were passed around and petted. And they were very generous with their puppy kisses. They were 6 boys and 1 girl, out of the seven, four were spoken for and will have great furever homes when the babies are ready to be adopted! As we went back inside, all of us were smiling and more relaxed than if we had two weeks off. Each one of the babies was happy, very well cared for, and surprisingly sociable. If only a pet therapy break could become a regular event..... it did WONDERS for those of us that went out to see them!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

That reminds me of the Time a Young Fellow where I worked found a Box with 6 Kittens in it.
    My Friend adopted one Dennis,who like Lorraines Willy has grown to be One Magnificent Cat.
    I wish to this day,that I had adopted that Mother Cat,as she was PTS.
    I still feel badly about that.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I would LOOOOVE pet therapy at work. Unfortunately, I doubt my employers would agree to it. Besides, I'd NEVER get anything done!!!

Me and MooShoo have done pet therapy at an assisted living place in Hartford. We enjoy it so much!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

On the way to a pet therapy visit with Spunky, I had to stop at the bank. So I brought Spunky(in his carrier)inside the bank. Everyone stopped, so I took him out of the carrier. One hour later, we left the bank. There sure we alot of happy people that day. He was an exceptional therapy cat!!! I miss him terribly...
    Nine is Fine!!

pet therapy does wonders! that is so cool!

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??