Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monty!!!!

Monty

The pic of you at the water faucet is a hoot.
    Congrats on COTD honors!

Awww! If you aren't the most precious boy!!! Monty, clicking on your adorable photos and reading all about your wonderful life was just what I needed after a long, hard day! What a handsome boy you are and seeing you all snuggled in your comfy, kitty bed, the best I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration! Congratulations to you, sweetheart! And props to your Mom for welcoming home such a deserving, beatuiful boy WE LOVE MONTY!

What a dapper Brit boy you are Monty! Congrats to HANDSOME MONTY!

He does seem to enjoy his bed. What a sweet face peering through the waterfall.

Monty, you are a handsome orange boy! I can't imagine that you were last chosen - you would have been my first choice. Sounds like you have been a great therapy kitty for your mom. There is nothing more comforting than a purring cat when a person is not feeling well. I hope you have many more healthy and happy years with your family who loves you so much. You are a great COTD, Monty!

Cheers all for the nice comments about Monty. I passed them on (as I am his mummy) and he was very chuffed indeed. He's a great big squidger who loves to rub faces. Awwwwww I love him

Quote Originally Posted by kb2yjx
    What an adorable fellow you are all snug in your kitty bed!!! And you are making many many ORANGE cats very proud that you are the COTD!!! Were you named after the famous " Monty" of WWII? It was sad to read about your sad start in life, but you and your family were fortunate to be left where you were able to get help! Sounds like you take your job of loving your mum(and dad, too)! Loved the photo of you engrossed in the water!! MANY years of happiness and love in your forever home. HAPPY COTD!!
    Congrats.. I think..
    I've been frosted