Thread: Kahlua

Kahlua

What a precious doggy you are! You are living proof that pitbulls have an undeserving bad reputation. Your family loves you so much, and who would blame them!

Congrats on being DOTD! You are gorgeous!

Wait till KayAnn sees you!

Kahlua

Oh, what a wonderful dog you are Kahlua, but, your name is so deceiving! I would have thought you to be a brown! But no, your a beautiful white Pit Bull! I'm so glad you filled the void in the life of your owners! I hope you have a full day of treats, lovin' and anything else your little heart desires! Congragulations you wonderful DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Kahlua

What a handsome dog you are! Certainly a model for the REAL pit bulls. I just hope that mommy or daddy remember that, in Florida, alligators like doggies who swim in lakes! Congratulations on being dog of the day!

White Pit Bull

I had a white one when I was a kid( in the 50's). They're not very common at all. My dad named him Tigue because we liked the Buster Brown kid who lived in a shoe with his dog, Tigue. That's a very old commercial on radio. Tigue was very sweet and loved all the neighborhood kids. We taught him to climb the playground slide. Nancy, owner and lover of 11 Borzoi
    Nancy

Oh Kahlua, what a beauty you are, I love your all white coloring.
    It sounds like your family loves you so much and I can see why.
    My pup was the last of the litter too and she turned out to be the best., although a little independent. I love the fact that you keep that couch warm, that's a plus too. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Kahlua our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    I'm sure some special treats will be coming your way on your very special day.
    Jackie

Kahlua, you are one beautiful girl! I'll bet you turn a lot of heads with your lovely coloring and sweet personality! I, for one, have NEVER met an APBT who wasn't loving and well behaved and a credit to their breed! I'm so glad that you chosen as DOTD cause you brightened up a dreay Monday!

hello precious! I see that you enjoy a little sunbathing. You have such a beautiful coat. Congratulations on your big day!

What a pretty dog!!

HI THERE KAHLUA

What a Pretty girl you are and Special too!!!
    You family tells such a great story of what a
    sweet & loving member of the family you are.
    I would love to meet you; but since I can't
    see you in person, I'll just send along Hugs and
    Congratulations on being chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! Long happy life to you
    Sweet Kahlua !!!

Hi beautiful Kahlua! How I wish I could smother that beautiful facewith kisses!! Kahlua, I'm not surprised one bit to hear what a loving, gentle and kind doggie you are! Each and every APBT I have had the privilege of meeting has been an absolute mush pup!! Of course, not all of them are as stunning and gorgeous as you dear girl! And I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard these words uttered by doggie moms and dads..."She/he filled a void in our lives that we didn't know existed." Yup, once you've experienced doggie love, you're hooked! Kahlua, you are a fabulous representative of your magnificent breed!! Congratulations to Kahlua, our beautiful, gentle, sweet and most deserving Dog of the Day!!! HUGE hugs to you precious girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I have had and known alot of dogs, and one of the sweetest, most gentle, loving dogs was a Pit Bull (and so smart too)

You are absolutely stunning Kahlua!
    Congratulations on your day!

You look like an angel to me Kahlua, and sound like one too!!! What an honor to meet you, another shining example in the midst of all the incorrect assumptions about dogs like you!! I never assume anything, and I am glad because I would have missed out on your wonderful story!!! Congratulations on being our most honored and loved Dog of the Day!