Thread: Bergen County N.J (Picture)..Persian in Danger of Being Dumped!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Bergen County N.J (Picture)..Persian in Danger of Being Dumped!

I got this email earlier..if anyone is in the vicinity of Bergen County New Jersey...HELP!! Picture of this beauty below. Any ideas anyone??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Persian cat.

Owner is going to put cat outside if a home is not find a.s.a.p. I received this email from someone who lives in Lyndhurst, NJ (Bergen County). Please email Roberta it's a friend of hers [email protected]

........she is pure Persian, beautiful, she is Grayish, Brownish. She is very well behaved. She is always at the door greeting me when I come home, and when In leaving, she usually looks at the window. She does not scratch or bite, if she doesn't want something, she usually just turns her head. She is about four years old. The most important thing is finding a good caring home for her. The reason why I'm getting rid of her is because my Sister-in-law just got a kid, and the kid unfortunately is allergic to cats, and I think to dogs as well, so that's the reason I'm looking for someone who can take care of her. I attached a picture of her.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Thats sad that that Gorgeous Cat,so used to being in a loving home is going to lose everything that she has known and loved.
    Surely there something that can be done to help that Creature of God.
    Cant you try allergy tablets?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm too far away or I'd take her. Why is she just being put out the door, why not at least take her to a shelter. Four years of love and loyalty from a beautiful cat doesn't seem to mean much.

what owners! somebody give this cat a home! This cat is completely gorgeous and I mean nz is a bit far way!

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

Jan, Contact persina recue. I think they might have one in NJ not sure. if I can find a link I will post it.

try these links

this one is in New Jersey

http://purebredcatbreedrescue.org/pe...new_jersey.htm

here are some more links for you

http://www.purebredcatrescue.org

http://www.cat-rescue.org/contact.htm

http://purebredcatbreedrescue.org/persian_rescues.htm

I hope this helps. I can't believe how cruel people are.

Melissa

How about putting the owner outside......

I hope this kitty finds the BEST home ever! What the heck is wrong with some people?

I emailed the links to the aol address.

Here's hoping!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Don't you just?

People so suck! How can they just throw that baby out like so much garbage?? I hope there is a special place in hell for these SOBs. Someone should throw them to the curb.
    Kitten

so what does the sister in law having an allergic kid, have to do with this person getting " RID" of her cat???? Can't she go visit her sister in law and keep that WONDERFUL CAT. She is the same as when we rescued Raven from that horrible place where she (and I use the word very loosely)lived. The person needs to get a BACKBONE!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What I find interesting, is the owner NEVER said the cat's name!!!! Unless, of course, the cat's name is " SHE!!"
    Nine is Fine!!