Thread: Fritz's Latest Antics

Fritz's Latest Antics

Here is some of Fritz's latest escapades.Yesterday,i was sitting on my bed and Fritz wanted on my lap to put his head on and I wasn't sitting the right way,so he sits up and begs for me sit right and i do and then he goes and puts his head down and snoozes.Fritz had a play with doggy squeaky and the stuffing is coming out of it ,so i had to hide it.I then asked fritz don't you like doggies and he cocks his head to one side wondering what I am talking about.Last night,he wants upstairs,i thought he wanted to go out,but instead he bangs at the door to the kitchen where he proceeds to growl and want a drink of water instead of downstairs.I get him the water and leave to come down and no sooner than i get downstairs,he is growling at the back door to go outside.Just before bedtime,he wants me to fill his downstairs dish with water and i do that and proceeds to go on a blitz,playing with Monkey squeaky.That tired him out and he ended up snoozing under the couch until beddy bye time and i had no trouble getting him out from under the couch.Earlier in the night,he snuck down to the laundry room and grabbed a pair of my underwear and was under the dining room table with it.i had to go up to get him and I got a raisin bun and gave him some without the raisins.I should have new pictures of Fritz to show by Monday,so everybody be patient as i have tried to be.Just a few minutes ago,Fritz was begging for something upstairs,dad thought it was water,so he filled it and dad then went to the living room and dad's pants were in the way,dad moved them and he crawled up next to dad and that is where he is now.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

My goodness King Fritz, you sure do have your subjects trained well, don't you? Your antics just crack me up! You're very bossy. It's nice that you can periodically let your slaves know who is in charge.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

LOL!!! Fritz is HILARIOUS. What kind of pooch is he again?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

You're a bossy little man! Your antics make me laugh.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BC_MoM
    LOL!!! Fritz is HILARIOUS. What kind of pooch is he again?
    He's a Bichon Frise (I think that's how you spell it).

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

ooh, I see.. I should have guessed. My friend's Bichon sounds just like Fritz.. Mr. Bossy Pants!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

LOL.....Fritz your too funny. You keep those humans in line, okay!!!!

Tyson I miss you
    You will always be in my heart

Fritz takes control again!!! Yes indeed buddy, you have the family trained very very well don't you? We are laughing so hard right now, picturing you at work up there in Canada. We can imagine how much fun it is to be around you all the time. What a smart little boy you are and too cute for your skin Thanks for sharing that Barry. It just makes our day to hear about our little buddy Fritz!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!