Thread: Heidi's Walk,11th Birthday

Heidi's Walk,11th Birthday

Heidi and I out on a walk this afternoon,sunny and a breeze 73F.Tomorrow is Heidi's 11th birthday,don't know where time has gone with her,been a great pal.She goes to the groomer on Wednesday,will have a little less hair by then.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!

Hi Heidi! Happy 11th birthday, cutie pie!!! Bet you're going to be spoiled rotten today! Maybe another nice walk in that lovely weather, some yummy treats, lots of love and extra cuddles...and tomorrow, at day at the spa!

Yes, time sure flies, Barry! Seems like just yesterday you welcomed Heidi into your life; such a great pal!!! Please give her some extra lovies and a treat for me! (Great pics!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Birthday #11,
    HEIDI!!!!!

From Sparkler and Tinker and Pat

Dear Heidi, you are absolutely adorable in those great photos, having such a nice time on your walk on a lovely day. You and your Dad both look terrific!

Tomorrow you will turn 11 years old, and I bet you will be spoiled rotten (and so you should be!). We are wishing you a wonderful birthday full of fun and lovies and cuddles and treats and toys!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

4. Happy 11th year together!