Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hi, I'm Aleksandra! I'm a freshman in highschool and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. :) I have one border collie puppy who I just got yesterday! Her name is Cali and she's already my little baby!! I plan on doing agility, and possibly service with her too.
    A little about myself.. I have 2 full siblings and one half sister. My brother is 16, my full sister is 19 and my half sister is 25. I'm 15, so that makes me the baby. I turn 16 in december :) Ummmm I like to hang out with my friends.. I have a boyfriend, and I LOVEEE the beach. I plan on moving there, with Cali!, whenever I can. I like to write, and want to get into Walter Cronkite School of Journalism here in Arizona. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with that, but I'm thinking either broadcast journalism for anything other than the news haha, or maybe a writer for a women's or fashion magazine. :) I love photo.. I probably will post way to many pictures! If you want to know anything else just ask... :)

Okay, okay.. I know, ON WITH THE PICTURES!!! :p

Me and my babygirl!

Yuck, no makeup! But she loves to ride on my shoulders in the car :)

more in the next post..

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    You're adorable, I LOVE your hair! Great pictures, too. And, of course, your puppy is precious. I really like her markings a lot. Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm not on here as much as some, or as much as I used to be, but, I do stop in once in awhile. Even if you don't hear from me, rest assured I'll be watching the speedy growth of your new pup. I have a two year old yellow lab named Finn. He rocks my socks off every single day, and, is my forever and ever best mate. I'll be 30 this year, and, live in Columbia, South Carolina. I don't know if you did this already, but, there's a specific forum in here, also, for introductions. Maybe post something in there, too, as different members will probably look there.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Cali just being goofy

I have to go somewhere but when I get back then I'll def. post more pictures! Enjoy!

Your pup is simply GORGEOUS! What a cutie pie! She's not gonna fit on your shoulder for long!

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Welcome! Your puppy is adorable!

Hi, I'm Diana. Welcome to Pet Talk. You can Cali are beautiful. Very nice pictures.

I'm 25 years old and I have 4 dogs. I still can't believe we went from 1 to 4 dogs! I have Sylvia the Pug, Harley the Jack Russell, Morty the Tibetan spaniel mix, and Jimmy the fox terrier mix (we think). I also have 2 cockatiels named Milton and Bessie and some fish. It is very nice to meet you.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That second to last picture is seriously one of the cutest I've seen in a long time, it's great as a photograph itself, but, the subject...she's just too cute for words. She looks like a tiny bear cub in this picture!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    That second to last picture is seriously one of the cutest I've seen in a long time, it's great as a photograph itself, but, the subject...she's just too cute for words. She looks like a tiny bear cub in this picture!
    I agree!! that pic is just the cutest!!!! and welcome!!!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Thanks, everyone!

Can't remember if I posted this one or not

Still more!

More later after we get home from PetCo

ok so.............*faints*........ok i´m now..........*faints again*.......

shes just too cute, i love her !!!! she´ll be so so so solicited for valentines
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hi Aleksandra, welcome to Pet Talk. Cali is positively edible. She is one of the cutest little pups I have seen in a long time. Thanks for all of the pictures. The one on her back with her paws up is just adorable.

Hey I am Breanne and welcome to pet talk. I show in agility with Zoey (in siggy) so if you ever need help just ask me!! Pet talk is alot of fun and their is a lot of helpers here also!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to Pet Talk...you and Cali are both beautiful! And I loved ALL of the pictures, they are fantastic! My favorite of Cali is definately the one that Kari (Finn's mom) described!

My name is Ashley, and I'm 17. I am owned by 5 dogs (also known as The Hoodlums) and a bunch of other critters I'm sure you will enjoy it here!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Welcome to PT!Cali is so adorable
    I'm sam,i'm a sophomore in highschool. My 2 are in my signature. Kodie(lab/bloodhound/rottweiler mix) Lucy (spaniel mix)