Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Danes

Great Danes

My name is Heidi. I was at the pet store last night and a lady referred me to this site. My husband Jason and I are from Ohio, and we are owned by 3 Great Danes and look forward to talking with other people that own this awesome breed.

Welcome to PT! Hello Heidi, you and your furbebes are going to fit in great here. Do you have any pictures of them that you could share with us? What colors are your danes? How old are they? What are their names? My name is Makayla and I have three dogs. Alaska is my 7 year old White Boxer, Georgia is my 4 year old White Boxer, and Buddy is my 2 year old Cattle Dog/Pit Bull. You can see them in my avatar and my signature.

Great Danes

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome!
    I love danes, and there are quite a few on here already!

Niņo & Eliza

More Info about me and my Danes

I do have lots of pictures, but unfortunatly I don't understand just yet how to post them on here.... I have a 1.4 yr old male blue dane named Griffins, 1.1 yr old male fawn dane name Kane, and I have an almost 5 month old female blue name Trinity. They are our kids, we just recently got married and arn't ready for kids just yet, and they just get spoiled rotten.

If you would like to learn more about me and my furkids you are welcome to visit our blog: http://shawsdanes.blogspot.com/ or our website: http://www.freewebs.com/shawsdanes/index.htm

I look forward to meeting all of you.

HI! WELCOME!!! i hope you stick around! it's always nice to have more dane people! Great danes just happen to be my FAVORITE breed! i've owned a harl dane named Jake, but unfortinatly i don't have him any longer. please share all the pics you can of your babies!

my name is Lexie and i'm currently wned by a siberian husky named Gracie and a pomerainian named Beanie. if you need anything feel free to PM me.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

You can upload you pictures here: http://www.photobucket.com

Or here: http://www.zoto.com

Or you can just scroll down below where it says 'Submit Reply', and upload pictures from your folders by clicking 'Manage Attachments'.

Zoomer Thanks

Thanks so much Zoomer I will get some pics uploaded asap. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Pictures

Here are pictures of my babies. This is Griffin (1 yr 4 mnth old male Blue) [IMG][/IMG] Kane (1 yr 1 month old male fawn) [IMG][/IMG] and Trinity (5 month old female blue) [IMG][/IMG]

Hi Heidi and Welcome to Pet Talk! Your kids are beautiful!
    I also live in Ohio.
    I know you just joined us and all and don't really know any of us, but I'd like to invite you to the Pet Talk Memorial Day Bash in Findlay.
    It's where a lot of the Pet Talker's get together and have a wonderful day with each other and our dogs. There is one lady that comes with a great dane named Gabby.

There are quite a few people here who also have Danes.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

OMG they are just beautiful! Welcome to Pet Talk! You might like to post these or more pictures in Dog General, we have LOTS of dane lovers here!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Your dogs are gorgeous! Please share more pictures!

Anna

Anna, Gabby is the one that referred me to this site actually...lol...I will have to try and make it to Findlay for the gathering. That would be lots of fun. Thanks for the invite.

And thanks everyone for the compliments on my pupkids, I just love them dearly.

More Pictures

Here are some recent pics that I have just taken within the past few days. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shawsdanes
    Anna, Gabby is the one that referred me to this site actually...lol...I will have to try and make it to Findlay for the gathering. That would be lots of fun. Thanks for the invite.
    LOL! Small world! Hope you can make it!

Oh and gosh, those are some awesome pictures!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets