Thread: Tippi

Tippi

Tippi, what a beautiful girl you are! It seems you wandered into the right home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Tippi!

WOW! That's a great picture of you surrounded by all those leaves, it makes your beautiful, black flowing fur stand out so well

I tell you, sure sounds like you wandered into just the right home! I think you are one pampered pooch

I hope you have a wonderful day as our very honored Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Tippi!

Good Morning beautiful Tippi! What a pretty girl we have as our DOTD today! We can see the sweetness in your eyes. You look and sound like the perfect companion Miss T. We don't know any doggies that will let someone hold a bone they're knawing on or allow pets while they're eating. What a very special girl you are sweetie!! We congratulate you on your big day today as our very special DOTD!! Please have Mom give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a pretty girl you are Tippi. You have a wonderful home and obviously are well loved in your family. What a great dog you sound like! Congrats on being the DOTD!

Terrific Tippi

What a gorgeous photo of you in all those leaves!! You have a lush, thick beautiful black coat and we love your scarf too.
    You are smiling in your photo and reading about you, we can see why!
    Lucky for you six years ago, such wonderful humans took you in and it sounds like you have a very nice life indeed.
    It sounds like you are a very nice dog too, letting anyone pet you while you're eating or hold on to your bone while chewing.....that's trust

We send you our love and best wishes and hope you have some dog cookies
    to celebrate your big day.

Cheers to you, Tippi!!
    Jasmine's mom

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Tippi

Tippi, what a pretty girl you are! I just love the bandana on you! How lucky you are to be loved so much!Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Good Afternoon gorgeous!!! What a smile crossed my face when I clicked on your DOTD photo. Tippi! It's almost as big as the smile on your beautiful face! And I must say, you are looking mighty stylin' in that pretty red bandana! Your Mom sure did pick the perfect backdrop to highlight your stunning, glossy, black coat!
    Yes you are the sweetest thing on earth Tippi, I can see the love in your big, brown eyes! How blessed was your Mom the day you wandered into her home, her life, her heart Congratulations to you precious Tippi We're honored to bestow upon you the coveted title of Dog of the Day!!! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying a super special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tippi!

Hello Tippi,

That's a great picture of you sitting amoung the yellow leaves.
    I loved reading your story today & it's a real pleasure to get to know
    a little about you. Sounds like you love life & your lucky people. Many
    happy congrats on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Big hugs to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a gorgeous black beauty you are Tippi!! I love your soulful eyes and ravishing raven coat! It was nice to meet you and hear about your life in Kentucky. Congrats to TERRIFICALLY PRETTY TIPPI!!

Ah Tippi, what a beautiful black coat you have. It sounds like you're leading the good life now, pretty girl, and who could deserve it more. It's very sweet of you to put your mommy to bed every night. You sound like such a good natured girl. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Tippi looks so much like my Chow-what Rocky, that she could be his sister- and they are the same age. Rocky was a stray puppy in the Ocala, Florida area in August of 1999. Any other info on Tippi? I am really curious.

Congratulations Tippi on being DOTD.
    I love your nature picture, you are beautiful.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Tippi - gotta laugh you and human sister make mom mix up names.
    Who's more spoiled?
    I hope your human sis loves you as much as mom
    Bet she does!

Quote Originally Posted by helrich
    Tippi looks so much like my Chow-what Rocky, that she could be his sister- and they are the same age. Rocky was a stray puppy in the Ocala, Florida area in August of 1999. Any other info on Tippi? I am really curious.
    Welcome Helrich