Hello, my name is Tiffanie and I have two kitties. Sophie is a four year old Calico. Her story is a sad one. There was a little girl who had a calico for four years. They had came from California and were going to move again. The little girl couldn't bring her kitty. She came with her mom to the Humane Society and she was crying really hard. So hard that by the time they had to leave she needed help to the car. One of my grandma's friends works at the Humane Society and she called my grandma and told her the story about this cat and this little girl. My grandma says she felt the lord telling her to go get that cat. So, even though she hadn't even seen the cat, to put it on hold. Sophie has been an awesome cat since, and we've only had her for a month! Our hope is that someday she will know her cat is in a good place, and we're hoping she can home visit her someday. Jupiter is a 7 month old dulled orange tabby. We got him from a friend who's cat had kittens. We're taming him not to be shy right now I am planning on posting pictures later.