Thread: Hi my name is Tiffanie

Hi my name is Tiffanie

Hello, my name is Tiffanie and I have two kitties. Sophie is a four year old Calico. Her story is a sad one. There was a little girl who had a calico for four years. They had came from California and were going to move again. The little girl couldn't bring her kitty. She came with her mom to the Humane Society and she was crying really hard. So hard that by the time they had to leave she needed help to the car. One of my grandma's friends works at the Humane Society and she called my grandma and told her the story about this cat and this little girl. My grandma says she felt the lord telling her to go get that cat. So, even though she hadn't even seen the cat, to put it on hold. Sophie has been an awesome cat since, and we've only had her for a month! Our hope is that someday she will know her cat is in a good place, and we're hoping she can home visit her someday. Jupiter is a 7 month old dulled orange tabby. We got him from a friend who's cat had kittens. We're taming him not to be shy right now I am planning on posting pictures later.

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Laura. In my signature you can see my two cats Tibby and Corkscrew. I also have two step kitties. Tuna is a longhaired black kitty and Pocky is a patched tabby. I also have a step dog named Payson who is a jack russell terrier mix. I really need to update my signature and add pictures of all the kids!

I'm sure you'll love it here and I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful kitties.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Hi Tiffanie, welcome to Pet Talk. It was to nice of your grandmother to take that poor kitten right away. I am sure the little girl would be pleased to know that her kitty never had to really be put into the shelter.

Hello Tiffanie! Welcome to PT. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

here are some pics, i have more put if i upload more they take forever to upload. i'll post them every once and a while. maybe some tommorow too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jcs bday 017.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	27310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jcs bday 020.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	27311  

To Pet Talk Tiffanie!
    Your cats are gorgeous

I'm Anna. I see that your dream dog is a husky...well if you like huskies I've got one for your...this is my girl Roxey

There are quite a few people here who have huskies, just look in Dog General and you'll find lots and lots of pictures!

Hope you enjoy it here

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi my name is Tiffanie

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures.. Your babies are so adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks everyone, it's great to meet all of you. Roxey is a gorgeous girl! I love her!

to Pet Talk!!

I am Lut, owned by 4 cats and a bunny (and lots of fish)
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to PT!
    Your cats are adorable!!
    And its so sweet that your grandmum took in the cat right away.
    My name is Courtney and I am owned by two cats (Melani and Khaith).

Melani is on the left and Khaith is on the right.
    Other than my cats, I also own two dogs, two rats, one dwarf hamster, one budgie, and four bettas.
    Hope you have a great time here!

G'day Tiffanie, and welcome to PT. Great story on Sophie, I'm sure she's liking her new home.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Hello

Welcome to pet talk. Enjoy!!!!!!

Welcome to PT i hope you enjoy your stay with us!!!!

HI!

Welcome to pet talk!!! Im sure you will fit in right away and feel like part of the pet talk family! I see you don't have a signature yet! Well i make many of the siggys you see now around pet talk and I occasionally look around at all the newbies who don’t have siggys and offer to make them one! If you would like me to make one I will need the following information private messaged to me...

1. Name(s) of pet(s) you would like on your siggy
    2. An individual picture of the pet(s) you named
    3. Any additional information you would like on your siggy (colors, names, symbols, shout outs, ect.)

It should take approximately 1 day for me to make.

Thank you and welcome!