Thread: B-yootiful Baystar!

B-yootiful Baystar!

Baystar, it's so great to be the first to congratulate you today! You are certainly a very pretty horse, I love the cute little white star on your face I hope that you have a wonderful day today, with lots of treats and hugs from your humans.

Congratulations, Baystar, our special Horse of the Day!!!!

Zimbabwe 07/13

B-yootiful Baystar!

Very much CONGRATS Baystar & you are very pretty baby..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congrats on being POTD!!

Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Baystar! Love your name, too! I so enjoyed reading your bio., your human's heartfelt, loving tribute to her awesome best friend! What a beautiful bond of friendship you guys have forged over the years And besides being the bestest bud a human could wish for, bet you're one awesome mom to Starlet and Lightning, too Every young person should be blessed with the love of a friend as special as you, Baystar Congratulations to you and your proud person! I hope you and the family, human and 4 legged, enjoy a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration Please have your guardian give you a hug and treat of choice, for me! WE LOVE BAYSTAR!

Baystar

WOW! I love horses. I wish I had a horse to. You look like a lot of fun. I would just love to see your colt and philly. Have a good day! Get lots of carrots and sugar! P.S. Tell your owner to watch the movie Dreamer. It is really cool!

What a handsome Mustang you are Baystar!! I like your pretty face. What a wonderful life you have with your young caretaker- what a special time for you both. Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL BAYSTAR!!