Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doby!

Doby

Doby is one of the most beautiful doggies I have ever seen. I have not been around this type of dog but wish I could be around Doby. Most people say "love unconditionally" but I love your line "love uncontrollably"

Congratulations again Doby Boy!! You are one good looking dude sweetie!! We hope you and Peanut are still doing great!! More kisses for you sweetheart(and Peanut too).

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Doby, WOW!

Hi Doby, You are one handsome boy! I love all Dobermen. I just lost my sister last month. Her name was Maggie and she looked just like you. I really miss her so much and I almost licked the monitor off the desk when I saw you. I was DOTD Aug. 21 and it was fun. Hope you enjoy your day and don't let anyone tell you that you are not the greatest for you are Have fun. Toby

Handsome Doby

Congratulations, Doby on being picked DotD!! You are quite handsome and I love your little mustache....very debonairre!! ;-) Not many people are unafraid of dobies due to their gaurd dog abilities, but I would not be afraid to spend some time with you!!
    woof!
    ~KellyAnn
    mom to Blue n June the rescue-Weims
    Save a life--adopt a shelter dog!

Doby

Doby, you are absolutely gorgeous with that shiny coat!
    I think 'big' dogs are the best and you certainly have proven that Doberman's are not to be feared. I bet you are going to make a great therapy dog once you start visiting the hospitals. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

"Love uncontrollably," my new, most favorite saying! There aren't enough accolades to shower you with gorgeous, adorble, lovable, precious Doby! You are one magnificent representative of your time honored breed and I have no doubts you are going to shine as a therapy dog, dear Doby!!! We all know it's you big guys who are the real softies; just ask Peanut! I hope your Mom checks back with us with an update on your doings!
    Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you magnificent Doby, DOG OF THE DAY!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor Doby and every moment of your wonderful life!
    Yay, Doby!!!

Doby...You are so beautiful. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I bet you will make a great therphy dog.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congrats, Doby, beautiful boy. I hope you have lots of fun today!

What a pretty baby!!!

Doby is awesome. I have dobermans myself, I have had them my entire life. Some people are so ignorant when it comes to Dobies. My dobies would never hurt anyone unless they tried to hurt me. About a month ago, I had 2 men approach me at Petsmart and tell me I was no better than a child killer because I was letting my 2 neices(6 and 10 years old) walk my Dobermans. (Little known fact: a Doberman will rarely kill anything smaller than itself.) I don't think I have ever heard of a Dobie attacking someone??? My dogs placed themselves between the men and the kids, they let those 2 jerks know real quick what their job is, protecting those kids. My dobermans have a pet cat, (Junior) he stays with them all the time, and they nibble his fleas.
    I still have 4 puppies left from my litter, they are sooooooooooo sweet! Know anyone who is looking for one? I live in Georgia. email me [email protected] Keep educating people about Dobermans!!!! The picture is of my Jack, isn't he cute.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ksmcongress; 08-31-2006 at 08:15 PM. Reason: forgot to add email

I thought Doby was a repeat--not that I mind seeing his gorgeous face and fancy moustache again. And maybe being chosen as DOTD twice will make up for Peanut getting all of the attention!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Doby

Hello, my name is Lindsey and Doby is my doberman. I want to thank all of you for all of the wonderful things you wrote about Doby. My heart felt so good reading all of the messages. I have some pictures for all of you of Doby with my other dog Peanut. It's funny, but they get along great! Please enjoy them! Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to Pet Talk

Hello Lindsey,
    It's always so nice to see the Dog of the Days owner come here

Thanks for the extra picture, very cute! Hope you'll share more with us.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets