Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Ninja

Adorable Ninja

WOW Ninja you are so sweet & adorable.. You deserve to be Cat of the Day.. ****** CONGRATS ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello, beautiful Ninja! My girlcat Dinah Lee also was abandoned in an apartment at six months old by her knothead owners. I found out and rushed to be the lucky one who got to adopt her. My adored Siamese girl Genevieve had just gone to heaven the month before and I had the hugest hole in my heart that only another girl could fill. She grew to be exactly the type I had hoped for--nuisancy, opinionated, ubiquitous and madly loving. Like you, she chases her brother Mau, who is twice her size--maybe it's something to do with the abandonment thing, who knows?

I am happy to hear of your cushy berth now, Ninja. May you and your people have many, many happy years together!

She is lovely. I do like Siamese cats, and she is lovely even among those lovelies. Thank you for sharing her picture and her story with us. How beyond cruel it is to simply walk away from an animal who depends on you for care. I am so glad that you were there to give her a life of love.

Siamese Rules !!

Ninja:
    On our Siamese, Pearl's behalf, we would like to congratulate you as today's COTD
    What a heart warming story to hear that a wonderful family adopted you and you have a purrrrfect life now
    We simply can't believe anyone would leave you behind We hope you weren't abandoned too long.
    'Sound like you harbor no hard feelings and are soooooo affectionate
    Have a great life chasing around your feline companion and we want to give you a tummy rub in honor of your big day!

Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June

Congrats on being COTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

What a beauty you are, Ninja. Congrats on being COTD! I do love the personalities of Siamese beauties. You remind me of my half tabby/Siamese KateMoss, may she RIP. All the best to you, blessings.

Pretty Ninja, you are indeed fortunate to have been adopted by such a loving family...cats have a wonderful ability to forget the past when surrounded by love and proper attention. We wish you a long, protected life and congratulate you on being today's most beautiful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

The Found Cat Meezers,Balinese and Oriental Short hairs are so glad to see Ninjas Happy Little Face.
    And that was so great for you to have rescued that Wonderful Cat.
    And you we know,that you will have Many Many Years of Joy and Happiness.
    They send a Mighty Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Nifty Ninja COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being COTD!!

What a most marvelous meezer girl you are Ninja!! You have such a brilliant blue coat - wow! And the sweetest little Siamese face, what a love! Congrats to PRETTY NINJA!!

Ninja

Ninja, what a lucky girl you are--I'm so happy that you were rescued from such a terrible fate and that your family are responsible owners who spayed you and are taking such good care of you! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Ninja

It's unconscionable that someone can just leave a beautiful, defenseless cat to fend for themselves without a second thought about it. Kudos to the wonderful family that adopted this prettty cat. My male Siamese Koko is my love; you have to like a talking cat to deal with a Siamese, and I do! Many precious years together are wished for you both!
    Barbara

That's a nice story. Would have been even better if it involved her first family suffering some misery. She's a beautiful kitty, and looks to be very much enjoying the good life. Congratulations.

Ninja, you're so pretty! Who could ever leave you behind? Thank goodness you have a good family now. Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You landed on your paws, and that's what counts! The story makes me think that somehow you were meant to find the home you have now. You are just where you belong, Ninja. Wishing you best COTD!