Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toby

Toby

Hi Toby....I think that you are so beautiful. It sounds like you are a wonderful baby. I have never had a pit bull terrier. But I think that they are so pretty.
    I agree the owners are the ones to blame. Toby, I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Tobias!!

We're in love with the likes of you little man. You're just the cutest little boy and we find it hard to believe that you're the runt of your litter. What a healthy boy you are now after your loving and very wise family saved you. Our hat goes off to them for seeing that you needed help and giving you the good life you deserve. How very true Mom's bio of you is. Your breed is often treated unfairly by the public and we know that true love and care is the only thing you need to show everyone what good doggies you really are. Congrats on your big day cutie patootie!! We hope you have the best day ever little man. Please have Mom give you an extra million kisses today from us. We heart Tobias!! Continued happiness to all of you!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats on being DOTD...wish I kiss you, you look like such a sweety! Play well today,
    tina
    tina b

Hello there Tobias!! Congrats on DOTD!! APBT's are very loved here, we have quite a few gorgeous pups on here. Toby, I hope you have the best day with your family.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congrats on being DOTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Congratulations Toby!

Oh my yes you are a handsome man, that's for sure!
    It's so nice that your mommy and daddy took you home with them, I'm sure they (and you too) think they couldn't have picked a better puppy than you! And smart? Wow are you ever! Learning all that stuff in a matter of months is nothing less than a miracle

I'm sure when you heard them pulling in they had brought you all kinds of goodies, geesh why not...it's your special day! Have fun sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow you are soooo amazing ! I am in love with Pittbulls, and your picture has just made my day! You sound like such a little sweetie pie and a good boy too.
    Congrats on your special day you sure deserve it!

hi there, Toby! aren't you a handsome boy? You sound like you mean a lot to your family.. Enjoy your special day sweetheart and congrats on being our dotd!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Congrats on being DOTD!!!

SWOONS

You are so, so handsome. I am very happy that your family chose you and now you are the cherished family member that every dog deserves to be.

Congratulations, handsome Tobias! I love the name too!

Kisses on your sweet face from me!

Hi Tobias!

Hi Tobias! You are a GREAT looking APBT. Mommy spoiling you rotten I see.
    I am so glad Mommy and Daddy rescued you!

You know, Mommy is right! The APBT is a beautiful dog and has a sweet disposition. It's not the breed, it's the deed. Most bad people that own Pitties have ruined a great breed. Most GOOD people cherish them!!

Did you know that the Pit Bull is the OFFICIAL DOG of the United States???
    Congress back in 1941 (World War II) named the Pit Bull to represent the people of our great country. They were that impressed.
    Other Pit Bulls?

Buster Browne and Tigue from Red Ball Shoes
    Pete from Spanky and Our Gang
    The Target Dog from the Target Commercials.

Make your day, buddy! You deserve it because you represent a great dynasty!

Dommidad, Ginger and Zoey Apsen (my two pitties)

What a handsome white man you are Toby! Your family is so devoted to their pup, and we can all see why. Thank goodness you are safe, cutie. Congrats to TERRIFIC TOBY!!

Toby

Oh, Toby, you look so sad in your picture, but you are obviously a very happy boy and very much loved by your family! I'm always so happy to hear about Pit Bulls who are proving that the breed is not the 'monsters' we hear about--good for you and your responsible owners for taking the time to train and socialize!!! I wish you much luck in your agility training. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Cool looking Tobey

Tobey you are one top notch looking dog! You look like you are living a great life now which is wonderful. You're mom is totaly right about it being the owner, not the dog. We have a beautiful pitt by the name of Tyson and he's the biggest lover of all 7 dogs which include 3 beagles, 1 retriever mix, 1 austrialian cattle dog, 1 great pyrenees and the Ty. You keep up the good work by showing everyone what a wonder dog you are.

Toby, you are such an adorable puppy! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla