Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pup-date!

Pup-date!

Or... puppy update, in English. We have for sure reserved the blue girl! The brindle merle female is stunning, but I really have wanted a blue. As long as she's tempermentally right for us, we're getting her! Gahh look at that face ;*

I sadly can't go up there on spring break to visit... too much to do. I have to wait until May 19th. My sister lives 20 minutes away and her Dad is bringing her over next week, so she promised to get pics! I've been thinking of show names.... and me and my friend Grace really like Pawcific Blue Orchid. It's a White Stripes song, and I'm a rabid White Stripes fan plus, it fits her. I really have to know her personality and meet her first, but suggestions are welcome!!!

The breeder sent me other pics of the parents. I attached my faves! If you know Cardi's, you'd notice that hannndsome Wookie (dad) is brindle, and under the breed club they've recently reinstated the recommendation of NOT breeding brindles and merles... because it produces non-accepted colors like brindle merle. But, this breeder really wants a great dog that can work AND is structurally sound than pretty colors, which I like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wookie.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	27258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	millie.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	27259  

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I didn't know you were getting a corgi, congrats! What a sweeite. Sounds like a good breeder. She stole my suit LOL.
    I've been BOO'd!

What a doll! I hope she works out for you. Love the name too!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

My dream dog used to be a Cardigan I love their colours. The parents look really well trained, you are going to get a very nice puppy there! I did not know you were getting a Corgi though... did you tell us? He is one beautiful puppy. Good luck and I hope everything works out!

oh what a cutie!!! both parents are VERY stunning! are you going to do hearding with her?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

thanks, everybody! The breeder is so incredibly nice, I talked to her today about raw feeding. I did post about getting a pup in a thread about a week ago this was just to show off her smecksi Mom and Dad.

Wolfsoul, LOL. Yeah, both of you are obviously the most fashionable handlers in the ring . I really can't believe I'm actually getting a puppy from a REAL good breeder, this is my first puppy from a breeder in my life, it's really exciting! I can't wait to see your little Belgie pups, too ^_^ ahhh cuteness

Lute, definitely! I'm for sure enrolling her in a really, really good puppy OB class when she's 14 weeks and starting Flyball prepping (no jumps for over a year, of course...). I'd love to do Flyball and put at least a PT herding title on her, if she likes it. I'd like to get her in puppy Agility and Tracking to see if she's into that, too.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

What a cutie pie!! She is going to be so much fun. Her parents are gorgeous too! I like the show name you have picked out- have any ideas about her everyday name?

She is adorable!!! Her parents are stunning! Congrats again!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Um, Erica, I didn't even know you were getting one!

He's so ccuuutteee! Congratulations!

[offtopic]*cough* PM on TFF. heh. xD

Sooo cute! I'm so excited for you! Does this breeder not dock tails?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Quote Originally Posted by flamepony12
    He's so ccuuutteee! Congratulations!
    *ahem* SHE takes offense to that! hehe. Thanks, Devon! You should come up this summer to meet her!, and Sophie and her pups.

aw, thank you BCmom. I can't wait to see what color of eyes she has and see how her coloring turns out. Cardi's are never docked, which is one of the reasons I wanted a Cardi over a Pembroke

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Uh Ohhh. Sorry Erica, and to you, Little Girl

That'd be so awesome. ^___^ I'll see if I can talk my parents into it, heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    *ahem* SHE takes offense to that! hehe. Thanks, Devon! You should come up this summer to meet her!, and Sophie and her pups.

aw, thank you BCmom. I can't wait to see what color of eyes she has and see how her coloring turns out. Cardi's are never docked, which is one of the reasons I wanted a Cardi over a Pembroke
    YES YES YES YESSSS!!!!! I have a friend with a Pembroke (which is ironic because she likes the docked tails ) and you might've seen his picture in my earlier thread. His name is Cobie:

We need a huge Nor Cal party thrown in honor of you new Corgi puppy!!! I can't *wait* to meet that gorgeous little girl!!!! By the way, I love her reg'd name and the story behind it. I looove names with a deeper meaning

Dad is gorgeous! Can't wait until she grows up more

We definitely HAVE TO! I have 2 friends with Pembrokes, too! And one of my closest friends has a blue merle bi Cardi boy. I love Pems, but Cardi's seem a bit more mellow and less barky ;0) I'm also not a big believer in aesthetic docking.

Cobie is precious! ^^ We should be able to meet by the time she's about 12 weeks, which will be around the end of June/beginning of July. Gonzo's B-day is at the beginning of July, so I could bring cupcakes or something for the dogs... probably nothing big, but he deserves a little party. I mostly just have to let Gonzo see Giselle - he misses his beautiful girly!!

Thanks, about the show name! I wanted it to have something to do with the Mom and Dad's show names... but, they're hard to play off of (On Point & Earth Spirit...???). It'll have something to do with some song that I like, for sure.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz