Thread: Beautiful Buddy!!!

Beautiful Buddy!!!

I could not get over how incredibly beautiful you are Buddy, I thought you were just a kitten, then I was reduced to tears when I read the first paragraph of your story!!! How cruel to throw a sweet creature like you into a dumpster and just walk away!!! You are SO lucky to have found the perfect FOREVER home, where I can sense that you are SO loved!!! You have some of the traits our Maine Coon Mix Norton(rescued from a sewer)has!! Knocking over books is his passion!!! Have a wonderful and special day!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Good morning Buddy!

You are such a handsome boy. And you look as if you had been loved and cherished all of your life- which isn't true as we know now.

We are so happy you foud your furever family and send you congratulations, sweet boy

What a handsome young man you are Buddy! I love your markings, and you posed so well for your COTD photo opp!

Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have a wonderfully special day... with lots of luvvins and kissies!

Dear Buddy - I love your sweet and playful expression. You look like a kitten, despite your middle-aged years. You look very sweet and I am glad you found a loving home. Take care, and keep away from fierce beasts who might harm you, since you don't have claws!

Buddy you are GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!

Great minds chew alike!

Buddy, you must be a great-grandkitten of our first cat, Wiiliam. In addition to the same olive coat, you are the only other cat I know who likes to do what William liked to do: rip up a package of hot dog buns! Obviously a sign of high intelligence.

Well, let me jump on the band-wagon of "You sure don't look your age!" Maybe it's how your white is so symetrically marking your face. . . probably just because you know how loved and wanted you are now after such a precarious beginning!
    Congrats on your award, sweet Buddy!

CONGRATS on COTD!!!

Congrats on being COTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Oh Buddy what pretty eyes you have!! You are such a gorgeous boy!

facebook

You are so handsome Buddy! Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WOW - What a beauuuutiful boy you are Buddy! Your face is so lovely - so angular and soft - and brilliantly handsome!!! It was nice to meet you today and hear about your fun life keeping mom on her toes. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME BUDDY!

Oh Buddy....Your human's heartwrenching story brought tears to my eyes too. What a precious soul you are and despite the unspeakable indignites foisted upon you, so sweet, so gentle, so trusting...The love you hold in your heart radiates from your beautiful green eyes Bless your rescuers and wondrful family. No kitty was every more deserving of all the best in life than you, sweet baby boy I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special and love filled filled day of celebration Congratuations, precious Buudy from me and my boys, Buddy and Oliver {{{HUGS}}}

Buddy you are so beautiful! I have to agree that you look much younger than your real age - must be the love and excellent care you have been receiving since your rescue. How could anyone not love you, sweet Buddy? I hope you had a great day as our esteemed COTD!