Thread: Snuggy Fritz &Taffy

Snuggy Fritz &Taffy

Fritz snuggled up to the pillow on the couch and Taffy downstairs on ther small couch.Fritz was a good boy when we when out to dinner.He watched us leave from the window and whe we came back ,he was in mom and dad's bedroom waiting for us.By the time we got in the back dooor,there he is waiting for us,hoping we got a treat for him and we did,some chicken from Swiss chalet.Dad set it on the kitchen counter,Fritz knew it was there as he was on his tippy toes smelling it and he did get some after that.Last night,when he settled ,he curled up on my lap with the water bottle.Fritz then went under the couch and when Dad webt up he followed him hoping he was bringing a treat back,mom did eventually ,some cookies.He did follow him up to bed eventually.Mom brought him down when she went and i gave him a good night kiss,didn't give me one though.He has just got up,getting used to the time change I guess.Fritz first went to mom,sets his frony paws on her chair and gives a big stretch and instead of sitting with her,Fritz is now curled up next to dad on the couch,missed his porridge this morning,too late I guess.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awwwwww!!! Look how snug you are buddy! You and Taffy look so cute. We hope you have a very good day today sweetheart. Please tell Barry to give you some kisses from us

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Aww, you look so snuggly, Fritz. What a good boy you are to share your downstairs couch with Taffy. She looks quite comfy there.

Fritz you missed your porriage..time change gotcha? Your a busy boy getting lots of treats..