Thread: Charming Cous Cous

Charming Cous Cous

My Cous Cous- that piano suits you really well. For a noble girl like you it couldn't have been a simple dresser for sure.

I also am convinced that you can even get along with a dachshund or two- just having much more style than the nawteedoxies.

Tigris and Filou who play the piano themselves and who have an auntie (my mom's dog ) who is a dachshund send congratulating headbumpies
    Last edited by Barbara; 03-31-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Cous Cous, what a lovely Queen you are! I see your shiny silky fur on the picure, you are a pure beauty!
    You also have the perfect attitude for a Queen! Congratulations! I am sure sometimes you drive your two Dachshund friends nuts!

Have a perfect day today, a lot of attention from your humans, and be careful not falling into the swimming pool (did it happened to you?)

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Cous Cous!

Baie geluk! Jy is 'n baie oulike kieter!

Baie groete, purrs en miau's van Bun-Bun en Billy in Somerset-wes.

Beautiful Cous Cous!

Many happy returns on your special day! What a beautiful silvery fur.. and green eyes, perhaps? I can see why it is impossible to play the piano when you're on it - nobody would be able to concentrate on the keys!!

May your people always spoil you rotten and may you have a happy life!

Lots of love,
    Bella and
    Sus

Hi Cous Cous. Does your human not play well then? Does the noise disturb your naps?

It was a treat today to hear about your wonderful life, napping, playing with your brother and sister, and keeping the pool fish-free! I hope that today is extra special for you, sweetie, because you are our Cat of the Day!

I thought I heard a little wake up MEOW this morning when the COTD came up!!! Cous Cous, you are a beauty!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cous Cous you are one of the Elegant Cats,that we have seen as COTD lately.
    Cous Cous has so much charm,and is such a Sophisticated Lady,and will give her Guardians so Many Years of Love and Companionship.
    The Found Cats send an Aristrocratic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW To Charming Cous Cous COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cous Cous, you are indeed quite the charming, elegant girl - I too love your wonderful silver coat. You look so regal there atop the piano! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, pretty one - be happy and enjoy your day as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hi there cutie Cous Cous!!! What a beauitful kitty...and named after one of my favorite foods, too Well, I could just eat you up! I'm quite impressed with your people skills too...can't have our nap time disturbed by all of that annoying ivory tinkling, can we? What a scamp! Beautiful, charming, sweet and loving...they don't come any more purrrrfect than you, Cous Cous! Hope you and your proud person and the Doxies too, enjoy a very special day, celebrating your reign as our most beautiful, most deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you Cous Cous from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

And don't we just love your name too? You are absolutely beautiful with your glistening silver fur.

Why don't you show everyone how to properly play a piano. I bet you could.

Congratulations on your special day and we send greetings to your whole family who live so far far away.

Cous Cous!

What a lovely girl you are! That piano sure does look comfy! Keep up the good work as a foot-warmer and enjoy being COTD!!!

Cous Cous, what a beauty you are! I just love blue kittys! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Couchie couchie Cous Cous! What a fluffy and most gorgeous gray lady you are!! I want to touch that brilliant fur. Congrats to CUTE COUS COUS!!

Congrats on being COTD

A real beauty, and quite a name. Hope she has many years of keeping her family's feet warm, and fingers from getting tired.