Thread: About Willie

About Willie

I love Willie.....be careful about using a blow dryer, though, because I heard that they have teflon inside and can be harmful to birds. What adorable photos!

Congrats on being POTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Willie

Willie, you are sooo pretty; such vibrant colors! I'm so glad that you came back home after your little escapade!
    Your family must love you very much to spoil you so.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Congrats on being POTD you deserve it!!

Wow!!! How beauuuutiful can one birdie be! What spectacular colors you wear, Willie! Love your name too! And just for the record, you look all girl to me!
    That was a close call Willie! Thank goodness you found your way back inside! All of us pet lovers know the fear your mama was feeling! No more escapes, sweetie!

It sure sounds like you are one much love and pampered feathered kid, Willie! I got hungry just reading your list of fave foods! Your family is blessed to have such a joyful and gentle little buddy to love and cherish!

You're simply precious Willie and I'm so happy we got to meet you today and congratulate you on specia day! Yay Willie, PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day IN the spotlight and party hearty with your people and Baby too!

Beautiful

willie is beautiful and I am so glad to have seen this site! This is a fantastic photo of Willie. nicely done photo and LUCKY YOU To have such a beautiful friend

Willie, you are so pretty! Make sure you stay in the house! Congratulations on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Willie

Willie, what a beautiful bird you are!! I have to say, I was thrilled to see your picture today. I had a Fisher Lovebird named Ziggy until he passed away about 7 years ago after I had him for about 12 years. I loved him so much, and seeing Willie here really brought a smile to face! I have a yellow pied lovebird now, but the Fischers will forever be my favorites. Willie reminds me so much of my beloved Ziggy. Thank you so much for submitting your picture, and being selected for Pet Of The Day!! You are the most deserving pet of the day, and the prettiest of all the lovebirds! What perfect pictures! Looks like you love the camera! I am so glad you made it back home after your adventure in the wild! Please stay safe at home, and have many, many wonderful years of bringing so much joy into this world for everyone who knows you! Congratulations on being Pet Of The Day today! It is an HONOR to meet you!