Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Anyone else feed an all RAW diet?

Woo hoo! We bought a freezer yesterday! It's actually a "freezerator". It is built just for the garage. It is about 16 cu ft of freezer on the bottom and 5 cu ft of refrigerator or freezer on the top! Really cool. Of course I wanted just a freezer, but my parents compromised since we'll be getting rid of the garage fridge anyway. I'm really excited. It's supposed to be here Tuesday, and then I'm going to place an order for some whole rabbits, lamb parts, buffalo parts, etc. the same day!

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Woo hoo! We bought a freezer yesterday! It's actually a "freezerator". It is built just for the garage. It is about 16 cu ft of freezer on the bottom and 5 cu ft of refrigerator or freezer on the top! Really cool. Of course I wanted just a freezer, but my parents compromised since we'll be getting rid of the garage fridge anyway. I'm really excited. It's supposed to be here Tuesday, and then I'm going to place an order for some whole rabbits, lamb parts, buffalo parts, etc. the same day!
    That's great news! My uncle gave us a deep freeze and we just plugged it in. It's nice, since I just packed 33 freezer bags of chicken leg quarters. They wouldn't have fit in my regular freezer.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I have a really tiny freezer right now. It's 6 cu ft, and I am only allowed to use 3-4 cu ft because I share it with my family. This new one is 15 cu ft on the bottom, so it's about 5x the size of what I can use right now. I'm trying to put together an order right now from a farmer who humanely raises and kills their animals! I love that now that I have a large freezer I can also support small farms who treat their animals right instead of factory farms