Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow im back on pet talk! for all that remember me!

wow im back on pet talk! for all that remember me!

hey to all of you that remember me!!!! i used to come on here a lot, but things got REALLY busy around here. so, whats new? introduce yourselves if i dont know you! i have a almost three year old fawn boxer named nikki. shes the love of my life! i'd love hearing about all of your furbabies! im glad to be back on, missed you all!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

Hi BoxerLover, I'm Anna. I've only been her for a little over a month, but I just love this place! I have 2 dogs, Angus~Rottweiler (10 1/2 yrs old)and Roxey~Siberian Husky(almost 11 mos old). That's my babies in my signature pic that Amy~Wolf_Q did for me! Can't wait to hear more from you! Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome back!!! I could never forget you or precious Nikki!! How is the silly girl doing? Do you have any new pictures? I always loved Nikki's pictures
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Welcome Back!!!

of course we remember you!!! Welcome back! Any new pics of Nikki? by the way... i'm KayAnn.... uhhh i forgot what my name was back then maybe it was Basim ... i wish i oculd get my password back for that screen name

Hello,
    I am Melissa, Presley is my 5 month old black lab puppy. We live in Nothern B.C Canada. I am still kinda new here to pet talk. I am kinda shy as well, Took me a bit to actually post something.
    I will post my site where I have pictures of my 2 cats Pewter and Maggie, My moms horse Opie who is being bred and i will be getting the foal, and of course Presley!!!
    Pictures

Melissa & Presley

Welcome back, Erika and Nikki!!! We messed you! I'm glad you're back!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Welcome back!

This is so weird because I was just thinking about you and a couple of others who were on the board way back when. We all had just fun posting pictures and seeing Nikki's pictures. It's a little harder now as some of the picture hosting sites are gone and some of the others changed their rules so we can't post from there. Anyway we did miss you, but know that you've been busy with school and life. Stop by as often as you can.

Hi Erika!!! It IS nice to see you back!!! So glad your sweet Nikki is doing well!! Please tell Jojo hello for us too, and Lindsay. It would be so nice to hear from all of you again!!!

Logan

Hi boxerlover, how could we ever forget you and Nikki. So glad you are back and don't be a stranger anymore. LOL
    Jackie

Merlin and I say HOWDY and welcome back. I too just returned after being gone a while. It's great coming home.

WOW! Welcome Back Stranger! Often thought about you and Nikki! But I have to say, I'm glad you concentrated on school! Please give Nikki-doodle a HUGE, LOUD kiss for me on those lips we love so much !! And say Howdy to JoJo too!!!!! Stay in the loop, okay!!!!!??? Karen and Cody

Hi! Welcome back! My name is Jennifer and I have been around here since....December I think? I'm not sure. Anyway, we're thrilled that you are back!! My dog is Duncan, a mixed breed that I adopted from the shelter last July.

Look forward to hearing more about you and Nikki!

Welcome back Boxerlover. I'm new here. I have a choc lab, a black lab crossed with german shepherd, a miniature schnauzer, a german shepherd crossed with whippet, and a black lab crossed with beagle. My dog Eeyore (the shep/lab) was dog of the day on July 16 2000.
    Did you used to have a different name?

Welcome Back Boxerlover! My name is Amy and I have been around since January. I have two lab mixes Sadie ( 1 1/2 yr. old lab/dalmation mix) and Cincy (7 mos. lab/beagle?). Some friends of our have two boxers, an all white one and a brindle. Boxers are such great dogs! Got any pics of nikki?

Eeyore, welcome to pet talk. I would love to see pics of your dogs, esp. the black lab/beagle mix!