Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misty!

Misty!

Aren't you gorgeous? That beautiful tummy is ripe for a tummy rub!

Have a wonderful day!

Misty, what a beautiful girl you are. It sounds like you're as sweet natured as you are pretty. I would love to see and hear you moaning after the squirrel. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Misty!!

Be still our hearts Misty! A Border Collie/Aussie mix? You're such a gorgeous girl. We're in love with that beautiful coat and coloring. We're hoping that Mom decides to join Pet Talk and posts more pictures of you. We would love to get to know you better sweetie. Our Big Nephew, Pistol, is an Aussie and he loves to chase kitties too. Of course he thinks it's his job to herd all loose animals Congratulations to you and your loving family for being blessed with a baby boy. We know that the little guy is probably your best bud isn't he Misty? You sound like a very good girl and it's our pleasure to meet you this morning. Your photo will make us smile all day. It's absolutely priceless We hope you have a fabulous day, basking in the glory of your great honor, as our super DOTD!! Please tell Mom to post more pics of you and give you some extra kisses today for us. We wish you all continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a pretty girl you are!! Congrats on being DOTD

Congrats on being DOTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Misty,
    You are such a gorgeous girl!!! Your fur is especially beautiful. I can imagine you and the little guy playing, with him calling you Mi. That must sound sooo adorable!!! Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Misty

Misty, what a sweet girl you are! I just want to give you a big tummy rub!! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh sweet little girl, your belly just needs tons of rubs!

Congratulations on your honor today. Hugs and kisses to you!

Misty...What a beautiful baby you are. You sound so smart. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about
    you. Have a great Day.
    LHCamry

Dearest Misty, I have to echo the others in their exclamations of your beauty. What a stunning little lady you are, the apple of your family's eyes and certainly no wonder after the love and devotion you have brought to them. I can certainly see the intelligence and gentleness in your expression and I'd love to reach over and give you lots of tummy rubs and kisses. What a blessing you have been to your people, and such a good girl to your new little "brother," who already adores you! Misty, I hope today is filled with all your very favorite treats and activities and lots and lots of hugs and kisses. Congratulations sweetheart, on being our extra special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm just going to have come over there and smother you with kisses and belly rubs, Misty Oh, you beautiful girl; your irresistible!!! What a joy you are to your family, what a most precious best friend and loving companion! You've captured, ***stolen*** all of our hearts today, Misty! Your family is so very blessed to have you in their lives; your little skin brother, especially! I hope your family will give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me, and some well earned treats too! Congratulations to you beautiful Misty, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Hello Misty,

It's a pleasure to meet you today pretty girl. Sounds like you have
    a very loving family who is blessed to have you as beloved member.
    Happy congrats on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a special and most pretty girl you are Misty! I love your name and the cool pic of you relaxing. It was nice to meet you, and hear about what an awesome friend you are for your mom and family. Congrats to SWEET MARVELOUS MISTY!

You're a pretty girl Misty! It sounds like you are a very special mamber of your family. Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Misty, I fell in love with you the second I saw your picture. Then when I read your mom's story, I wanted to jump into the computer and rub that cute belly and smother you with hugs and kisses! What a good big sister you are! And so very very smart! I hope you have a wonderful, extra fun day!

I've been Boooo'd!