Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darling Destiny

Darling Destiny

Hello pretty Destiny! What a lovely sight you are, greeting me first thing in the morning with your beautiful fur and sweet face.

It WAS Destiny that brought you and your meowmie together that fateful summer day. You were so lucky that someone came along and took you home to your new furrever place!!

I don't think I could have resisted you, either. Your beauty and good manners make you a standout, that's for sure.

Congratulations on being our COTD today! Enjoy your special day and get lots of treats and scritches!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Destiny

It was Destiny indeed that brought you two together. There's nothing like a loving cat to make your life complete. Enjoy many years together; take good care of each other! She's a beautiful cat!
    Barbara

your a beautiful girl...Congrats on being COTD

Destiny, so cute and cuddly!!! You sound so sweet and no mention of " Tortitude!!!" HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yes, no Tortitude - you must have been loved gently and well from the beginning!

Happy COTD, Destiny - you were meant to be - at your furrever home!

hugs and scritches
    Catty1

Destiny is such a Sweet Little Kitten with lots of Tortitude.
    I have a Special Feeling about Tortoise Shells,since my Very First Cat Pouncer was a Tortie.
    And Destiny is such a Great Cat , and I know that you are going to have many years of love and affection from her.
    The Found Cats all send a Tortoise Shell MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW To Darling Dear Destiny COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think that Destiny is probably the most beautiful tortoiseshell I have ever seen - and that is saying something, because we had a tortie when I was little, and my beloved one-time darling Myrtille was a dilute tortie. Your Destiny is truly striking and unusual - a real beauty - and I am glad I got to see the picture of such a beautiful cat.

Destiny

Destiny, one look at your picture and I can understand why your mom just had to take you home with her! What a lucky girl you are for getting such a wonderful family!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Destiny your look seems to admonish me to come over and write something for you: you look like the purrsonification of tortietude, pretty girl

Awwwwww. I just melted! destiny, you are a very pretty little tortie! I love your look in the picture! You pose so nicely!

I, too, have a tortie (Sasha) and you look as if you could be sisters!

Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you enjoy your day!

Congrats Destiny for being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

One lucky day at the fair!

Yes, little Destiny, I am glad you were at the fair that day...If you would have been at our fair, my Julie might have ended up with a little sister, as I would not have been able to resist you, either! That sweet gaze on my computer screen this morning is a real heart-stealer...If you'd stayed on the midway, the carnies probably would have made a fortune~! But I am very happy you ended up in your loving home instead.

Purrs and kisses from
    MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a sweetie. Extra cyber-treat your way.

May Precious Destiny's destiny be wonderful and long

The Frostfrog comes to today's forum with a broken heart. The picture of the beautiful destiny brought a comforting smile to his face and freed more than one tear from his eyes. It is good that you stopped by the crate at the fair and I am not at all surprised that the precious little Precious Destiny so easily softened your mother's heart.

My sorrow is for a beautiful, sweet calico who, despite my efforts, be they wise or foolish - but certainly sincere, really had little to no chance at this life and so I had to bury her in a rock cairn in the southern Arizona desert. Perhaps, when I am able, I will write of her in the appropriate forum. I can't do it right now.

I met her on travels in Arizona and Utah on a trip that did, in fact, take me through Orem, where you and the precious Precious Destiny do reside. Although I did not know it then, it is nice to know now that, as I drove hurriedly down 1-15, somewhere in the surrounding maze of homes and buildings that now choke that beautiful part of the country there was a sweet cat by the name of Precious Destiny and she was healthy, and she was giving and receiving love.

I wish that it could be so for all.

Take good care of her.

Ahh, as always, a difficult act to follow, Frostfrog, and I am so sorry for your tears...do share her story one day. Big Frostfrog/soft heart...

Sweet Destiny, you are just lovely. Torti girls always have such marvelous purrrrrrsonalities! We wish you well and congratulate you on being a most unique, sweetheart Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride