Thread: Slick

Slick

I won't pretend to know anything about snakes, and I think I would be afraid of one, but Slick sounds like a very loving and caring snake. I was surprised when you said you tried to get him to bite and he wouldn't, that was a plus right there. I was sorry to hear he was so ill when you got him, but then when you got a great Mom, who cares, obviously he knew you fell in love with him.
    His coloring is very beautiful. Congratulations to Mr. Slick, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will give you some extra treats on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

Slick

Hey,

WOW, I was so excited when I saw slick on the site as pet of the day!

I have a ball python who is a little over a year old. His name is Ike and he too turned me around about snakes. I used to be terrified of snakes - in fact they would have been listed as my number one fear before I met Ike.

Ike is like Slick. He loves to be held and stroked and he is a very curious boy. Ike wasn't mine originally, he was my boyfriends, but when he brought him home, he became my baby. Now he is fat and sassy and loves attention.

Slick is a lucky boy and he sure like he is in great health. He's lucky to have a super mom who cares so much about him. Amazing what great pets ball pythons make!

Just goes to show you learn something new everyday on PT! What a neat snake Slick is! Thanks for such a great story! Of course when I saw "Creepy Crawly Warning" I had to look at it right away!! I'm glad Slick turned out to be such a great, healthy, happy companion!

OK, I'm afraid of snakes and when I saw Slick's picture first thing this morning, I switched pages quickly.

I'm sorry, Slick, because when I just came back and read your story, I realized that each of us has our own preferences in pets, and you are certainly your mama's baby!! Watching tv with her, following her around......what a personality! We learn something new every single day, here at Pet Talk. We can't all have the same kinds of pets, our houses would be overflowing, but I'm so happy that Slick found the fight home to be his forever, and that he is florishing so in that home!!

Congratulations, Slick, on being a very special Pet of the Day!

How do you do Slick? You are a handsome snake. Congratulations on your big day!

What a handsome guy you are Slick! And you are for sure the most lovable, cuddly, creepy crawly I have ever met! But it's the wonderful relationship you share with your Mom and Dad that is SO impressive and that which captured my heart! Each one of us can relate to that very special bond of love and devotion you and your Mom share! You both are so lucky to have each other!! Congraulations to you Slick Man!! What a spectacular Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~