View Poll Results: Who in your house cooks?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • You do.

26 57.78%
  • Partner does.

6 13.33%
  • Parent or other family member.

11 24.44%
  • Roomate/friend

0 0%
  • No one. You go out to eat!

2 4.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who in your house cooks?

Popeyes and KFC do the cooking at my house most of the time... Cooking 3 meals a day for 28 days, I am not interested in cooking when I get home. I WILL cook a hamburger and heat up a can of soup...does that count as cooking?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Yeah, right, Slick and I have maids that come in and do the cooking. Sometimes they are very handsome chefs....(not firemen) and all we have to do is sit back and relax as they create lovely tidbits for us to nibble on.

LH, how did you know?

Usually my mom does, sometimes my Dad will but he hates cooking. I also cook sometimes if my parents will be getting home later than usual from work, if my mom asks me to or if I just feel like it.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I'm one of those living at home alone people. Does warming up a pizza count? Sometimes I cook hot dogs on my George Forman grille.

I cook. Hubs only does the grill cooking but he has other talents as well. He makes the coffee in the morning and is able to sometimes throw a salad together.

I cook! But I get lots of help from my almost 17 year old daughter Indra! If needed (like me having a migraine) she can prepare a complete meal!
    My hubby NEVER cooks. He even doesn't know how to switch on the cooking-range . Oh, but he CAN BBQ, though it is mostly my son Jo who does this
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

My mum, although I can cook a bit. I make good veggie stuff to put in fajitas , but usually everyone else in my family wants meat, and I'm vegetarian, so I don't cook too often.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    Yeah, right, Slick and I have maids that come in and do the cooking. Sometimes they are very handsome chefs....(not firemen) and all we have to do is sit back and relax as they create lovely tidbits for us to nibble on.
    Indeed you do!! Last July you didn't have to cook for a week. ...and just what was it that you cooked for me on my first night there???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Who in your house cooks?

Well I do the cooking && boy do I have serveral Paws that do help ..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I love to cook, but, don't do it these days. I can't wait for Jonah to begin eating something besides pineapple and mandarin oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    Indeed you do!! Last July you didn't have to cook for a week. ...and just what was it that you cooked for me on my first night there???

Not my fault that you said you were on a "liquid" diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    I love to cook, but, don't do it these days. I can't wait for Jonah to begin eating something besides pineapple and mandarin oranges.
    I know a little boy that went directly from mandarin oranges and pineapple to peanut butter and french fries. You should be able to hone your culinary skills on those!

Believe it or not - he is now a very healthy, successful young man in his 30's. And I can guarantee you that he doesn't let his kids eat that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    I know a little boy that went directly from mandarin oranges and pineapple to peanut butter and french fries. You should be able to hone your culinary skills on those!

Believe it or not - he is now a very healthy, successful young man in his 30's. And I can guarantee you that he doesn't let his kids eat that stuff.

That is VERY reassuring! Jones does eat an occasional french fry and a peanut butter cracker, BUT, that is really about it! I will wait until he is 30...he he he..

ok so i almost quote everyone in here LOL

theres a thing about men and fire huh???

i was gonna say Domino´s does the cooking LOL

nah i stay for most part of the week at my parents and eat there cause hubby gets back late or stays over the other town he works, so my mom does, well sometimes, i do cook also but as said sometimes.

Hey Tamara, would it be ok if I ask Stuart to do some pizzas for us, we luv pizza!!!!!

my most rewarding cooking experience was making some cereal LOL (hubby would say LOL)

Jonah has some weird eating craves, but we all do i still have some, but i´ll mention them later. my dad had this weird thing he ate sweet crackers like those Club ones you´ve got in the States with mustard!!!! yeah you read right mustard...........yuck.......... but hey he loved it
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Me , Me and Me, yep i do almost all the cooking, occasionally i get a break but not often, am i complaining sort of .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️