Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy

Billy

Billy, you are so handsome! What a horrible way to start your life. I'm so glad you have a loving home now! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on DOTD, Billy! You are a very handsome boy. I'm glad you were rescued and now having a loving family to play with. You look very happy in this picture. Enjoy your special day.

Hi Billy!

When we first looked at your picture, we thought we could see alot of Shepard in you. As your loving human says, no one may ever know your true mix. No matter what it is, it's quite a handsome and striking combo. You're a very handsome young man there Billy!! How awful for you to be lost in the bush like that but how delightful it is to hear that you were rescued and nursed back to health. Now you're living the good life with your best buddy, Brandy. We send big congratulations to you this morning there in Australia Mr. B. and we hope your day is filled with all the things you adore. Please have Mom to give you some big kisses on that gorgeous white head for us(some for Brandy too) and we wish you all continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Billy, you have stolen my heart. I'm so sorry you had to start out your life lost and alone. Not knowing where you belonged. Well, Billy, you now know where you belong. With your lovley family! What a handsome dog you are! I love your creamy white coat Billy! It makes you look even more handsome. Have your mom and dad give you extra kisses and hugs and have a wonderful day! I hope you get to play with your sister Brandy alot today! Congratulations on being the DOTD because you certainly deserve it.
    Love,
    Sassy

Billy...You are so handsome. I just love your white hair. I bet you are a joy to have around. Would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Oh Billy, you sure are a handsome boy. What a rough start you had. I am so glad someone found you and nursed you back to health. What a lucky boy you are to have found such a wonderful family to play with and love. Congratulations on being our extra special Dog of the Day.

Congrats on being DOTD

What a handsome white man you are Billy! You have such a lovely face and such dashing form! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BILLY!!

Hello Billy,

You certainly are a beautiful pup. I would think you could be a
    Collie/Shepherd mix big guy. I'm so happy to know you have a good
    buddy in Brandy.Hope you have a great day celebrating your special
    day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Billy---beautiful boy

Billy.. what a beautiful dog you are.. I had never seen a long haired white dog such as you.. so pretty.. and you are so lucky to have found a nice home.. after an awful start.. I , too, lost a German Shepherd last Fall.. and thought I would never get another large dog (after all I have two tiny dogs still) but I found myself missing a big dog and got myself a golden retriever puppy for a Xmas gift to myself..I named her Zoe (it means life) She does not replace Jake, my wonderful ll year old German Shepherd, just adds to my family.. here my 3 pups are Zoe (5 months old) Lucky the black and white boy (3 years old) and Tess ( 8 year old 4lb yorkie) Congratulations Billy ! on being the dog of the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Billy, you really are a beautiful boy. A VERY HANDSOME DOG! You look like you could be part GSD too!!!

Billy

Hi Billy! congrats on being our most special DOTD! Sorry to hear you had a rough start...so glad you are with a loving family now and have a companion to play with all day! Your beautiful white coat is amazing...your face so handsome! You look so happy and ready to play! May you be blessed with good health and lots of happy adventures with Brandy. It's been an honor to meet you. You are magnificent!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi, Billy . . . I see the collie in your beautiful tail, and whatever other genes you inherited sure have added up to one handsome dog, for sure! I wish you the happiest of days in your most deserving DOTD honour, Billy . . . doing all the things you love the most!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh, what a beautiful, beatuiful boy you are, Billy! Your smile just melts my heart! Whatever your breed blend, you are magnficent That tail of yours must be the envy of all dogs that cross your path

I'm sorry you had to wait for your forever family to find you, sweetheart. God bless them for finding you and opening their hearts and home to such a deserving doggie! I think Brandy would agree, it's a heavenly match!!!!

Hope you and your proud family and fursib Brandy are still enjoying a very special Dog of the Day bash, Billy! You are the perfect choice for our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday "top dog" honors! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Billy!